Chapter 72: Let's Make It Interesting

A/N - Now this is coming to an end soon, I am feeling so sad 😭😭 These characters meant a lot to me and I am so attached to write them.

Trigger Warning - Mention of blood, death and descriptions of heavy injuries. ❗🚫
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sam hid the pint of liquid under his clothes and grabbed the sword clutching it hard. He was nervous as hell but at the same time he was confident. He was not scared of what was going to happen but he was scared of the fact, even after doing all these will they be able succeed.

He shook his head ignoring all the negative thoughts and took a deep breath.

One at a time Sam. Focus.
He told to himself as he eyed at the three guard on Patrol at hallway two. His first mission was at this hallway and this was the major thing which was going to aid them for the success of the mission.

Then his eyes shifted to a loner bodyguard at the opposite side of where he was looking previously and a little smirk appeared on his face.

He slowly turned to that guard while hiding within the columns and then slowly approaced him from behind. When he decided that it was close enough, he looked at the back to see if there were any other guards in the surrounding and picking the timing where there was none, he immediately jumped on the patrol guard from behind and covered his mouth so he cannot shout or scream.

He kicked open the nearest door and dragged the struggling man inside with a lot of effort and it took him a grest strength to keep the man's screams muffled because if he let go at any poin that would be the end of him.

With only one hand to defend any attacks launched at him from the guard since the other was covering the mouth Sam got kicked and fisted everywhere on his body to whch he grunted silently making sure he does not attract attention.

Just as he took the grip of his sword to attack the man he could see a dagger on the right hand of the man which Sam assumed the man must have taken from his pocket and even before he could comprehend what was going on, the knife was launched backward and his right forearm got cut making Sam scream faintly not enough to attract any trouble and then without thinking another second, Sam pierced the man's stomach with his own sword making the body of the man go motionless and blood gruel onto the floor from his mouth. The man coughed  blood about twice and the fell on the floor at once.

"I did not want to kill you... shit dammit... this hurts..."
Sam cursed holding his arm and feeling the stinging pain on the knife cut and then looked at the man again

"But you left me no choice. There is no way... I am going to let this go wrong."
He said looking at the man with an empty face and then decided to take the dagger that man has got in his hand. Then he wrapped his wound in a clean cloth which he bought with him to stop the bleeding and then decided to rummage through the bag the man had with him.

"Let me see what you have in this bag..."
Sam said to himself as he scanned through the bag and then his face beamed as he saw an extra set of clothes that Arin's men wear.

"Thank god. I thought I would have to knock out someone else again to get their clothes."
He whispered to himself as he proceeded on wearing the clothes and then went if front of the mirror in the room to have a look at himself.

Nodding in approval that he is good enough to go on in the mission, Sam grabbed his own sword and secured that man's dagger in his trouser and checked for the dagger that Win gave him before left. Once he realized everything was back at the place, he exited the room as if nothing happened.

Now that he was dressed in the clothes of Arin's men he had nothing to worry about, so he strolled down the second hallway just as some other normal guard and swiftly entered the storeroom of which Arin had stored the antidotes for Feline. Arin had all his men poisoned in Feline so that everyone is under his control and anyone who will defy his order will not be given this antidote which will lead to their death.