DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ

I hope everyone pays good attention to this ❤ I am writing with a lot of love but with an extremely "annoyed" attitude.

This is to let you all know, that LOVING THE TWISTED was written way before KinnPorsche The Series was released. In fact, when I started to write this, as I remember we only had the first teaser of the production that was canceled. So, this story hasn't copied a single thing from KinnPorsche and is solely based on my imagination.

Even this Prince-Bodyguard relationship thingy was inspired by my imagination which I got as an idea for a BrightWin fanfiction but then I love all the couples I have written here so I decided to combine them all because I would love to see these couples interact one day. This bodyguard thing happened to be a coincidence with the KinnPorsche theme.  

So with that being said, I would like the people who are attacking me in private messages to stop bugging me saying that I am copying concepts to write my stories. Bruh, KinnPorsche and LOVING THE TWISTED are completely different stories and what the hell is alike in the stories other than the bodyguard theme? I hadn't even read the KinnPorsche book when I wrote this and therefore I didn't copy a single thing. 

The other thing, there is this group of people who told me that I am gaining popularity through MileApo in LOVING THE TWISTED and are you all nuts? When KinnPorsche started to air, this story had 100K reads already. I wrote this for MileApo even before they became a hit because I saw them as potential actors and wanted to support them. The main reason I included them in this book with other popular couples when they weren't even popular was because I wanted the fandoms to know them. I have never tried to gain popularity through MileApo but I have been one of their Number 1 fans since the beginning. I am one of those people who waited eagerly for whole two years for KinnPorsche to finally air and rooted for them without backing down no matter what happened. If I have done anything, that is to raise them up and spread love to them and gaining advantage out of them? No, I am not a low person like that. I don't take advantage of the people I love. 

Just to let y'all know, I will never respond to those texts one by one because I have other things to do in my life and stop texting me crap please, I am already going through a lot in my life and I don't want anyone adding more fuel to it. There are enough things on my plate.

I am not begging though, this is me saying y'all to PERISH.

-------

Lastly to My Little Droplets - This applies ONLY to those so-called readers who are annoying me in private texts and you, you are not included in it. Those people are not a part of our family and some of them seem like spam accounts too. I would like to apologize to my Little Droplets for coming out this harsh because I think this is the first time you guys saw me with this attitude but to be honest, I kind of got annoyed with everything coming in. Hope you understand ❤ I love you My Little Droplets and I promise as soon as I get a grip of my life, I will also update the bonus chapters of this story even if most of you all won't be interested in it anymore. Take care 🤧❤

--------

Your loving but extremely annoyed author,
~ Aqua Say ~