Chapter 33: Waiting For You

Love was standing in Bright's Royal Garden looking at Ame hopping from place to place and she sat on the bench nearby letting herself lose in the beauty of the nature.

She loved how peace and quiet the place seemed and she was enjoying all the seconds passed.

Right now. She had everything she wanted. She was secured and no more in the danger, she was taken care of and loved immensely and on top of all, after all those years, Win was with her.

Her mind slowly drifted to the memories of her life inside the prison which she never thought she would have faced and when they progressed day by day in her memories, she felt proud for how much she had endured.

Though her mind still tends to shut down at how disgusting the damn bastard molested and assualted her, still, she was glad she held on strong.

She hasn't got a chance to speak with Win yet but she knew, now she had all the time for that. She could see that the boy who sacrificed himself to her and Mix was someone really important to her brother, the princes and the rest of the bodyguards and even though she only met the boy on that day and was with him only for about a half an hour, still she could feel her heart clenching for him

So she knew it was hard for them and she could see everyone missed him dearly.

Whoever you are... thank you so much na Phi...

She thanked in her heart and then was startled out of her thoughts when Mix's voice cut through her ears

"In deep thoughts?"
The bodyguard asked as he smile down at her while standing beside her.

A warm smile crept on the face of Love and she gestured him to sit with her.

"I am on duty. I do not have the permission to sit on the same level with you."
Mix declined politely and Love frowned

"But I am not a Royal Phi..."
She said whining but Mix shook his head

"You are not a Royal but you are under royal care and Emperor's courtesy."

"What? Why? Like I mean this is my first time coming to the palace and why do they-"

"Treat you like this?"
Mix laughed as he completed Love's question

Love nodded curiously and Mix hummed playfully

"There are a few reasons. This is your first time coming to the palace but did you forget who your parents are? For gods sake your mother is the reason that the princes have grown up so well and your father was the bodyguard of the Empress"

Love's mouth turned to an O shape as the realisation hits her. Being lowkey and humble has always been her family's thing that she forgot she was actually related to the Royal Family from generations.

"Plus..."
This time Mix smiled widely

"Your brother is the boyfriend of the youngest prince of the Empire. So you are obviously priviledged. I should be calling you My Lady as per the rules."

"Oh shut up Phi...."
Love squealed

"REALLY? P'Win and Prince Bright are boyfriends?"

"Gosh! In what empire were you? It is the talk here. The most popular and loved couple are them"
Mix laughed softly and Love giggled like the little girl she is

"Aweesoomee"
She said in a sing-song voice

"What is awesome?"
Win joined them smiling widely and suspiciously looking at Mix

"I thought you were on duty?"
He asked Mix and the bodyguard slightly bowed giving Win a slight smile knowing he is under eagle supervision now.