Chapter 02: You Belong To Me

"Win."

"Yes Phi?"
The bunny boy replied instantly taking his eyes off the cute Ame.

"We have to go to dinner. My family must be waiting."

As soon as Bright said those words Win pouted.

"You can check on her anytime you want, you know? She is not going anywhere."
The older boy fondled the younger's hair as he chuckled and somehow they younger seemed to brighten up by that as he started to smile again

Cute. I just don't know how many times I will say that in my lifetime
Bright thought as they stood up to leave to dinner.

"Win."
He called the boy again while they were walking

"Yes sir?"

"Hey I told you that you can call me Bright when it is not a formal situation."
Bright's eyes furrowed as he protested

"But... well... we have other bodyguards around..."
The younger scratched his nape looking behind him at the bodyguard crew following them who he is the Head of.

"It doesn't matter Nong. Formal events means meetings, balls and Royal events. Even dinner isn't formal. You can call me by name there."

Win's eyes widened at the mentioning of the dinner

"You mean it is okay for me to call you by your name in front of the Crown Prince, Empress and the Emperor?"

Bright nodded chuckling once again at the young boy

"Don't worry... If something comes up I will take care of it. No one can decide anything about you because..."
He said as he turned to face Win. He bought his face closer to the younger heating up Win's whole body and with a wink he said

"You belong to me."
Bright said it almost in a whisper voice and Win blushed like a beetroot.

"Phiiii..."
Win whined as he pushed away the flitarious boy slightly and the elder gave a soft laughter as he continued to walk once again with a blushing Win behind him once again.

Not too later, Win arrived at the Royal dinner table with Bright and he quickly took a glances around it.

Well Bright said he could do anything right?
He thought to himself as he felt thankful to the elder boy

There were the Emperor and Empress seated on the table already along with the Princes and their head bodyguards and apparently they were the last to arrive

Now whose fault is that Win?
Win giggled to himself as he took his stand besides Bright who is now seated in the closest chair to the Emrperor and the Empress and in front of the Crown Prince. Besides Bright was Prince Mew and besides the Prince Mile at the other side of the table was Prince Max. Their head bodyguards have also taken their stands just like Win did and by the observation, Win could see how much adored Bright was by his family.

They smiled at him so warmly and welcomely that Win missed his mother and father for a second.

"Sorry I was a bit late. Somethings came up."
Bright said politely while he eyed Win playfully. Win smiled to himself immediately forgetting his lonliness.

"Oh it's alright son. We were waiting for you."
His mother, the Empress replied kindly and then they started to eat.

"Looking at how you bought your Head bodyguard here already, it seems you are treating him nicely starting from his very first day..."
His father remarked gently while smiling at Bright which earned Bright and Win the whole attention of the table.