Chapter 68: Leave Him Out To Die

8 hours later...

Two horses stopped galloping in front of the Goene mansion and Win and Tul got down from them gracefully. Trevin was mumbling incoherent words as he was still gagged and now blindfolded and Tul immediately punched the guy on the face making blood stream through a cut that was already on his face. The mna groaned in pain which was ignored by both bodygaurds and both of them turned their attention to the maid who was walking towards them.

"What brings you here, sir?"
She asked with all due respect and Win kindly smiled at her.

"Let Lord Fero know that Sir Metawin and Sir Pakorn has arrived"
He said and she bowed once again before heading back to the mansion in a hurry.

"Let's go inside and take this bastard with us. It is better if no one notices us"
Tul said and Win nodded at him agreeing while helping Tul to carry Trevin

After a few minutes of calming down and silence, Win and Tul could see Fero coming towards them with a relived face but as soon as his eyes fell on Trevin, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why did you bring him here?"
He asked almost in a whisper tone and Win grinned as he replied

"We have plans"

Fero shook his head while smiling slightly totally getting that the bodygaurds were upto something by looking at their faces.

"It's as you wish then. But... where's the Captain?"
Fero asked again and Win and Tul looked at each other uncomfortably and then Tul replied.

"He is still in the Capital. We have a plan and he must have already started working according to it. We have roughly another 10 - 16 hours to finalize everything"

Fero immediately nodded and him

"Follow me"
He said and the two boys did. They dragged Trevin on the floor along with them and silently walked behind Fero. What amazed them the most was the entrance to the inner mansion. It was behind a large bookshelf in Fero's chamber and just before they entered, Fero turned to them

"We cannot take him here."

"Why?"
Tul questioned back but Fero stayed silent. Understanding the meaning of it was because Trevin might bena threat to the princes Tul immediately acknowledged it.

"Maybe, we can leave him in the dungoens?"
Fero asked and Win shook his head

"How about we leave him at the place of what we bought him here for?"
Fero tilted his head and the two bodygaurds smirked.

Win looked at him with a mischevious grin and said,

"Fero, before we go inside this, we want to know how to go to somewhere else"

---

Davika watched as Sam worked through the bottles of poisions with heart on her eyes. She was not interested in what Sam was doing but all she could do the whole time was look at Sam and gawk at his looks.

Damn. Why does this guy has to be this good looking! Ah my heart!

She thought to herself and then she saw Sam, smirking as he turned to her.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I might melt, Your Highness."

Davika immediately felt her cheeks starting to burn and she sweared Sam must have seen the blushed.

The boy said no more but instead chuckled and turned back to what he was doing and Davika kept looking at him smiling like an idiot. She badly wanted to squeal and she did not know why, what Sam said earlier, sounded so sweet to her.