Author's Check

This is probably the last author's check I am writing for 🖤 LOVING THE TWISTED 🖤 because this story is coming to an end soon 🥺 I am nostalgic already. I'm gonna miss this a lot.

Alright so, a few minutes ago, I finished reading all the chapters I have written so far and I must say now I am ready to carry on for the final chapters.

Guys! 🤣 How did y'all even read this shit? It was full of typos and grammatical errors and names have been pretty messed up 🤣🤣🤣 It was damn hilarious 🤣🤣 I am really grateful that you loved this story despite its flaws and now I am glad I finally fixed them all.

There were a few plot holes that I came across and they are now fixed. They were small things and probably you guys did not even notice but I pefer my stories without plot holes. So yeah I corrected them. They are very minor ones and don't worry you do not have to re read the story as they are not that important.

Another thing I realized was that Mile's character development was really something. Not boasting but I am humbly proud of how I have written that. Like really!

Overall. I am pretty happy about how the story has turned out and I am glad.

Announcement - The next update will be tommorow. Thank you so much for waiting. Means a lot to me ❤

Another important thing is that, most of you all already know that this is not my first story. 🍃 WITH THE WIND 🍃 was my first, but somehow I ended up keeping it on hold and finished this first.

But I will never keep my readers on cliches and if I start a story I will definitely end it. Plus, WITH THE WIND is one of my favourite stories that I created and it has a very special place in my heart.

What I wanted to tell is, I am going to unpublish WITH THE WIND for a while because I need to adjust some chapters and make some major changes in it. So if some you all are reading it now, please stop for a while because you can read it after I make the edits. I want it to be better version of itself and I want to clear up the plot holes. It being my first story... 🤣🤣 well is messed up big time at some places. So the reader experience is not that good. At least for me. 🤣🤣🙌

So my next project after LOVING THE TWISTED will be WITH THE WIND. I will finish that and then go to another brand new story.

I would love it if you all can join me on WITH THE WIND after we finish this but no pressure 😘 I love you guys anyway.

So that is all for my rant now and I just wanted to give you all an update about what is happening and what will be happening. Take care everyone! Love you ❤

Yours loving author,
~ Aqua Say ~