Chapter 50: Somethings Better Wait

A/N - Here's another update today because I am not sure if I will be able to update for a few days. Love you guys! ❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

Win and Apo was currently at Apo's official study where he handles almost all of the important files of the palace. It is known as one of the most secretive and private rooms because it holds a lot of comfidential documents. Out of the Silver Line only Apo, Max, Win and Gulf when he was a bodyguard was allowed in it and out of them also, Apo and Win held the biggest authority. For one Apo was now the Captain of the Silver Line and Win was the Head Instructor of the barracks so it was them who was in the subject of documentation.

They used this room whenever they wanted to have very private discussions and right now, Win had called Mix in it to which Apo wondered why

"Win you better have a good reasom for this. You know none other than us four is allowed in this room"
Apo warned Win in a stern manner and as much as he wanted to know what was going on in Win's mind, knowing that the yougest bodyguard is stubborn as a bull, he just gave up that idea

"I know Phi.... trust me na. I am not doing anything hideous. That is why I wanted you here as well."
Win whined and Apo rolled his eyes

"Let me guess. This is another session of you asking Mix about your sister's safety and this time somethings you got to know in Goene is affecting it?"

Win looked at Apo with a tired face and made a face at him

"You know too much about me Phi."

"What is it Win?"
Apo asked finally keeping away the file in his hands and turning his total attention to the younger boy

"Bright might have already told this to P'Mile but when we went to Goene we got to know by Sam that Luke was there in Goene and that the south faction is revolting against the Emperor."

"What? A revolt?"
Apo's eye widened and Win nodded

"Yes Phi. A revolt. Crescent is supporting the revolt and the faction is leading it. But no matter how much me and Bright tried to figure it out, we could not think of a big head. It might be someone of the faction but for the faction alone, this revolt is impossible. There must be someone more."

Win said thoughtfully and Apo also hummed softly.

"What is it that got to do with Mix?"
Apo asked and then Win sighed

"I am going to let him know about this. Now since you and P'Mile knows about this, our section is covered but the girls are in danger."
Win explained and Apo nodded but at the same time gave him a knowing look

"Does Bright know you are going to do this?"

"I told him that I am going to tell you but telling Mix was a sudden decisiom becausr initially what I planned was just to ask how Love was doing but today morning I decided he should know this so he can take the precautions. But then, Bright has already left to meet mother and father that I did not have a time to tell him. He wouldn't mind. I would tell him that I told Mix."

"Are you sure? Because none of us want to deal with Bright punishing you and himself at the same time. Last time, you two almost died."
Apo rolled his eyes and Win giggled

"Don't exaggerate Phi. We were fine as wine."

"Fine as wine my ass. You were on the bed half conscious along with the little prince for a week. Such troublemakers!"

Win smirked remembering of the incident and he bet they were pure trouble for all the others during that period. As much as Win felt sorry that the others had to deal with their antics he was also happy that it made him realize how much they love him