Chapter 20: Because I Love Him

❗🔞 WARNING - Highly disturbing content ahead. Forced actions, mental violations, blood and violence! Read at your own risk. You have been warned. The content is highly disturbing!🔞❗

-----------------------------------------------------------

A whistle echoed in the hallway of the dungeon where Love was imprisoned and that tune... it scared her.

The tune echoed in the hollow air and it was more like a howling of a ghost. No she did not like this. Love hugged her legs to her chest as she buried her face in her own body

The whistle came closer and closer and then the jangling on the iron bars were heard.

He is back.

No no please!!! Phi help me-

Her thoughts got cut off in mid air as she was grabbed by her hair making her scream in agony and then her scream combined with Trevin's evil laugh and filled the cell.

Tears streamed down her face. The images of how he previously kissed her all over he neck and the lewd feeling of getting kissed and the disguted feeling of getting touched by him invaded her mind ceasing her bravery down. She was not brave anymore. It was like someone snatched it away from her.

She needed help. She wanted it so much

"Let me go!"
She screamed as she struggled in the grip of the man who was now licking his lips looking at her. His eyes shone crazily as he cracked his neck sideways giving her the most scariest smile ever.

"When I tell you to do something, you are supposed to listen to it. Not anything else. Do... you... understand my little slut?"
He asked whispering in her ear and Love trembled begging all gods above to help her.

She was immediately lifted up into the air and then she felt her hands getting chained up to somewhere in the wall. When she realized what has happened she was in mid air hanging from chains, her legs now tied to other two chains as well.

"What are you doing?"
She asked forcing herself to be strong and immediately a slap landed on her face

"Teaching you a lesson. With that being said Trevin started to unbuckle his belt and Love closed her eyes not knowing what else to do

P'Win!!! Help me please!!

She screamed in her mind as she felt the man walking towards her.

"Open your eyes like a good girl?"
Trevin said dominance evident in his voice and no she cannot do as he said right? But Love could not, not do it. His voice and the tone made her do it. It was the wisest choice anyway.

She was going to go through the hell in one way or the other and she chose to deal with it in the easy way. The more she resist the more she faces it hard, the more she doesn't give in, the more Trevin makes her give in.

She opened her eyes to see his cock displaying right in front of her eyes and she immediately wanted to throw up

"Suck it."
Trevin hissed and Love tightened her lips.

She was helpless, utterly vulnerable with her hands and legs tied up and she wailed in her mind for what she is going through.

"No."
She hissed back when she felt the guy grabbing her by the hair once again. He forced her to open her mouth and forcefully entered his cock into it.

No please... Win... help me...
Tears were muffling inside her as her mouth felt the disgusting taste and she could not help but go with what Trevin was doing to her.