Chapter 62: Cover For The Real Battle

A/N - Here is the update I promised. 😘❤ Kisses and huggies to you all.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It took somewhat of a long time for Gulf and Fero to calm down their emotions and everyone had to agree that no matter what has happened everyone had played their own faulty parts in it. It still raged them that Gulf had to go through all that because of some stupid revenge Fero had towards Carlos but still they understood it was not merely stupid in Fero's point of view.

Fero had gone through a childhood that no one should ever have gone through and honestly though they could not forgive him, everyone could sympathize with Fero.

Sam was a literal mess after he heard everything and he did not know when Bright hugged him for him to cry in peace but the moment he knew, he was already held strong in his best friend's arms getting soothed and taken care of.

Sam was a not person who was really good at relying his emotions except sarcasm and humour and crying was definitely not on his list... until he reached a point where he cannot bear it by himself.

Sam had gone through a lot in his life and when Fero's father was alive, he remember even his life was not that sweet. But he was so small and tiny that he did not remember much and he did not have any intention of bringing those back either. The more he heard about the man, the more he knew that they being buried deep is better.

Meanwhile except for Bright and Mile who already knew about the relationship between Gulf and Fero, everyone else had a pretty big lot to digest and if there was one day that Mile got glad that he listened to Bright, it was this day. If Bright did not stop him from arresting Fero on the day he told him everything, none of things would have turned up this way and he was indeed thankful for Bright about that.

The two brothers exchanged glances and nodded at each other and then Mile could see Bright was still worried for some odd reason

Why does he keep glancing at Sam now?
Mile thought to himself as he shook his head to make sure he does not overthink and then focused on Max, Mew and Tul along with Davika whonwas attending Fero and Gulf to calm down

"So you came here to warn me about Apo?"
Mile asked once again and Fero tilted his head

"And you do not seem that surprised?"
Fero questioned back making Bright chuckle a bit

Now who is talking to again?
Bright thought in his mind though he decided to keep silent

"I am not. Because I already know it and Apo did not really give the letter directly but he made Sam hand it over to Bright."
Mile explained and Fero nodded in understanding

"It makes sense. Then I guess he is on our side too?"
The man asked and Bright raised his eyebrow at that

"Our side? Does this mean you are one of us?"

"Good question"
Fero chuckled and gave Bright a grin. Fero knew very well after getting to know about what happened to Gulf, Bright and his relationship is most probably tarnished and it pained him too but he thought of ignoring it and focusing on what matters. After all, Bright loves Gulf more than he cares for him and Fero knows it and for a moment... he wished someone was like that in his life too.

His eyes rested on Sam who never seem to look at him now and his heart felt heavy when he realised even Sam was not with him on this anymore. The years that Sam clicked with Gulf, the day Fero decided Sam is better off with them, he knew, he was going to lose his only companion but it was the best thing he could do for Sam. So he did.