Chapter 28: Now Or Never

Warning - Heavy sexual content ahead 😂 The risk is yours but I advice you not to skip like duh 😂❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tul groaned in pain when the whip wounds stung him as he woke up in Max's arms, all cuddled up like a little infant.

Last night, after Mile left, Max nearly carried him onto the bed and cleaned his wounds without a word to him and the only sound that was heard was Max's random sniffs as he medicated the wound.

<Let's sleep for now and talk tommorow>
Was all the prince said before he tucked into the bed with Tul making the bodyguard confused and happy at the same time

Right now, he was staring at the face of the handsome prince sleeping while hugging him tight and a small smile crept his face

"Enjoying the view?"
Tul jolted up as Max suddenly opened his eyes and spoke and right when he was about to break the hug, Max immediately pulled him back and pinned him tighter on the bed.

"Explain."
Max said hovering on the top of him, in a stern yet gentle manner and Tul could not help but blush at their position

"L..like this?"
His voice hitched as he spoke all from his eyes asking from Max if he has to explain everything when Max was on the top of him and Max hissed on his face

"Is there something wrong, Tul Pakorn?"
Tul did not like it when Max called out his full name because it meant a lot emotions like need, lust, anger, pain and it turned him on at the same time which made it difficult to comprehend.

Tul closed his eyes, turned his face away from the dominant gaze and breathed rapidly with sweat forming on his head. Max on the top of him was torturing him. He was feeling submissive and pleasured at the same time and he was losing all his self in it.

"Tul. Open your eyes."
Max commanded as he looked at the boy who was growing restless under him and Max knew how much their position affected Tul. It was intimate, caring, loving and demanding at the same time

"Maxin... please... get away...I can't..."
Tul's breaths were on random octaves as he grasped for air under the influence of Max

"I said... Open. Your. Eyes."
Max commanded again ignoring Tul and this time the boy did with intense tears filled in his orbs.

Max grabbed Tul harshly but caringly by his hair and dragged him out of the bed.

He made Tul kneel down and then stood in front of him looking down at the boy who was now panting heavily.

"Hands at the back and you can't use them until I permit you to.."

Tul looked up at him doing exactly as he said and nodded at him vulnerably.

Max knew Tul hated this. The boy hated being bossed over and looked down. Even when they were not together back in the time, when Max asked what he should not do to make Tul uncomfortable the boy replied that it was better if Max could not make him kneel because it makes him feel small.

"You no longer has the priviledge to call me by name, so until the end of what I am doing right now, you are going to call me sir. At the end, if I think you deserve to be forgiven, you can call me by my name again. Understood?"

"Yes sir."
Tul replied in a low tone looking down.

"Back straight Pakorn. You are knelt in front of your master."
Max said sternly and Tul immediately knelt straight.

"Answer each question I ask you and you can only reply with a yes or no. One more word out of your mouth without my permission, you are mopping the hallways with your tongue."