Chapter 14: Are You Always This Stupid?

Surprise 🥳 Here is an update because I am hyped up for our New Year tommorow!

Yay!! We reached 1K reads for 🖤 LOVING THE TWISTED 🖤

Thank you very much everyone for the love you are giving to the story 💕❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the liar of Crescent...

Trevin was having the time of his life after hearing about the outcomes of his master plan. He was so eager to convey the news to Arin just when Arin entered the Liar with his usual calm and collected self.

"What's so happy?"
Arin asked as he took his seat on the long table along with Trevin.

"The plan. It worked accurately."

Arin raised his eyebrow and then gave a wide smile at his younger brother.

"Well done. Report me the situation"

Trevin laughed as he munched down a piece of pork at the breakfast table

"As you already know, we have the south in our hands. I mean almost. But after we attack the East and North after that Win guy gives us the information tommorow evening, three quarter of Empire Alstair is ours."

"Excellent. They will have to pay for killing our parents anyway. Specially that Win guy and his sister. Their bastard parents were the ones who killed ours. What about our traitor brother? What had happened to him? Is he dead already?"
Arin asked gritting his teeth and Trevin shook his head

"He is sold for slavery for a Senator's son called Luke"

"What?! He is not dead?"
Arin almost barked and though it sent shivers down Trevin's spine, knowing it wasn't directed at him, he replied

"No brother he is not."

"Kill him. And bring me his head. I want it hung in front of my throne so I can rule in peace."

When the words came out of Arin's mouth like venom, Trevin gulped automatically. But at the same time, the happiness in his heart was soaring.

He remembered the times where Arin used to pet Gulf and ignore him like a piece of trash and every time that happened Trevin's blood boiled. Gulf was the youngest but he was more talented and priviledged than him and when his parents were living, Gulf was their favourite. He hated Gulf. He hated it when the little boy shined. But now... he had the chance to do what he wanted to do the most in his life. To kill Gulf by his own hands.

Trevin's lips curled into an evil smile at the thought and he got out of his bubble when Arin's voice came through

"Your thoughts seem to entertain you."

"Yeah. I was thinking of what to do with the traitor. I mean an easy death won't suffice for siding up with the people who killed our parents."
Trevin explained and Arin laughed

"Yeah right. That I will let you decide in which way you are going to kill him. All yours."

Trevin beamed happily as he heard the words and he felt as he was the luckiest human being in the world.

"What about that slut?"
Arin asked

"Who? Metawin's sister?"

Arin nodded

"Oh she is imprisoned in the dungeons. Let us keep her that way until we get the information."

"Good that. Even after that. Remember she is my possession. I would like to have some fun with her before killing her in front of that son of a bitch and then I will shred that Win into pieces. I would like to hear his agony before he dies."
Arin laughed softly and Trevin grinned at it.