Chapter 66: For Experimental Purposes

A/N - Sorry for the long wait. But I was not in the mood to write the complications of this story since I was stressed with my studies these days. 🤕😭

BTW. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. HAHAHA 😈👹

Also, a new story is released on my account and it is titled as 🌶 FALLING FOR YOU 🌶 It is a MaxTul fanfic. Check it out, add it to your libraries so that you get notified when I update it. It has very slow updates because I will only write it when I need a change from LOVING THE TWISTED AND WITH THE WIND. But I will update it frequently too. So check it out and support me 😘😏❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where is the Emperor and Empress imprisoned?"
Tul asked as the three of them tiptoed out of the dungeons after knocking out the guards and Apo scanned sideways and motioned that the area is clear

"In the dungeon next to Trevin's"
Apo replied as they swiftly ran through a grand hall and gid behind anoher column.

They sat behind the column and let Win rest because the boy was not in a good condition which he could run for hours in a row.

Apo pulled Win towards him and wiped off the blood that was streaming down Win's nose.

"We should slow down. Win can't take it"
Apo said to Tul and Tul nodded

"No Phi. I can handle. Let's keep on going."

"No. We are not risking anything to the slightest here. Specially you. We need you on this"
Apo said in determining tone cutting out Win and Win did not respond simply because he did not have the energy to

"Have they tortured His and Her Highness?"
Tul asked from Apo once again, his face horrified and Apo once again looked around to see if anyone was around.

"No. I don't think so. They have no intention of hurting anyone other than the four princes and Win. Love is also out of the picture because that bastard is interested in her. But however, His and Her Highness is most probably poisioned by Feline to keep them under control"
Apo replied and that is when it came to the thought of Win

"What about you Phi? Aren't you also poisioned?"

"I am. But Arin gave me the antidote when he caught me. So don't worry. I can run at least another three days before I die."
Apo said smiling and Win shook his head

"How can you joke about it? What if we cannot find the antidote by three days?"
The youngest boy asked worriedly and Apo disheveled his hair

"Don't worry about me. Sam has a sample of the poision and since he is now in Goene, he will work on the antidote. We can have hope on him"
Apo said with confidence though from the inside of him, he was burning. He knew he cannot be quite sure about Sam finding an antidote. Specially with the fact that this is the boy's first coming across of Feline. But he had to pursue on the hope because at that moment, hope was the only thing that was keeping him encouraged.

Just then a set of Crescent guards started searching in a storage room nearby the hall and the three boys immediately fell silent. They barley breathed because they knew if they were caught, it will be the end of them.

The guards searched thourougly through the storage room and came out in a hurry and ran to the ither side of the hall missing he three boys by a speck.

Apo signalled the boys to follow him and taking the risk of running to the storage room while the guards were searching the other side of the hall, the three boys ran across, entered the room and once again closed the door behind.