Chapter 67: He Meant It

Apo, Tul, Win along with Trevin who was currently knocked out to be unconscious because he had been a pain in the ass according to Win, was now back at Bright's chambers to where everything began to boil up.

"Phi... you know... we can still change the plan right?"
Tul turned towards Apo with concerned eye and the eldest boy smiled at both him and Win.

"I know very well. But I say... there will be no such happening. I know what I am doing Tul. So please work according to it."
Apo said with conviction and though both the boys hated to agree to it, still they nodded their heads because they had no choice left. As much as they had to agree that Apo's plan was good, it was risky at the same time.

"Now go."
Apo gestured them towards the secret passage which the boys used earlier and Tul obeyed first and entered the cave while dragging Trevin.

Win walked towards Apo and hugged him tight

"Good luck Phi. We will be waiting for you"
He said in a soft voice with a heavy heart and Apo patted him on his back

"I am going to come back safe. I promise you Nong. Please get your wounds treated once you get back okay?"

Win nodded at him with a firm smile and then stepped in with Tul while Apo colsed the door behind and arranged the closet in the way it was before.

Win and Tul hurried through the hallway dragging Trevin on the ground without paying any heed to his skin getting abraised on the rough floor and soon they arrived at the familiar stable of horses.

"I will have Trevin with me. Would you be okay riding alone?"
Tul asked looking at Win and the elder boy nodded at once.

"Yes Phi. I will tell you if anything comes up"

"Okay then"
Tul bargained Trevin as a piece of spoiled meat on the horse and got on the horse himself and then waited for Win to get on his.

He could hear Win groaning here and there and the younger boy clearly hissed in pain when he exerted force on his leg to get onto the horse. Tul found his face scrunching up at the sound and as much as he was worried for Win and wanted ask him if he will be alright, Tul knew Win would not want him to. So he held back his tongue and offered to keep silent in order to make the younger boy comfortable.

"Phi..."
Win called him out in a low tone and Tul hummed to it while making sure he tied the straps hard on Trevin in order for the boy to not fall when they raced

"Will P'Apo be alright? I mean what if Arin does not buy his lies?"

"He will Nong... Phi knows what he is doing. Trust me when I say this. If there is someone who is really good at carrying on a mission, it would be Apo."
Tul said firmly and Win nodded back.

He will be fine.
Win said to himself and then looked at Tul to which he gestured to start racing. Win took the cue and started on the journey to Goene with Tul behind of him along with Trevin and soon enough both the boys were hipping through the thick forests. Apo gave them one day to prepare everything and after the eight hours of the journey is left aside, they will have only another sixteen hours to get prepared with everything.

There was no way they could make a mistake in this. Because if they do... all of them including the future princes of Alstair is going to die then and there and there will be no turning back.

************************************

Apo went back carefully making sure no one notices him and then slowly entered to the dungeon which Trevin was imprisoned in. He knew Arin will not suspect him to be there and he knew it would be at least a few long hours until they discover him there and he assumed at by then, Win and Tul would have gone at least half of their journey to Goene.