Chapter 36: Things You Do To Me

When Love heard that her brother and Bright was going to depart for Goene tonight, she decided that she should pay them a visit. The journey for Goene is one night and therefore they will reach the village by tommorow dawn and since they will be staying there for a whole day, they will depart from Goene in the dawn of day after tommorow.

She will not be able see Win for almost two days and though she previously lived almost four years without seeing him, now it has become a habit to see him everyday

A few servant ladies bowed to her while she walked through the hallways of the palace dressed in a light yellow dress with her hair loose down her shoulders, followed by Mix and the other bodyguards.

She smiled as she thought of the journey they had come through. Who might have thought that she would become a Royal Lady at the first place....

"My Lady..."
She stopped at fake sweet voice from the woman in front of her

"Hello Miss Talia Pakorn"
Love bowed slightly at the woman who bowed her depicting utmost respect. Love would have thought this woman was being sincere hadn't she known how the woman treated Tul.

Yes this was Tul's step mother, the wife of Senator Andrew Pakorn. The woman who treated her step son in a way that no mother could even think of and the woman who used a son as the slave for her other son

Love despised this cruel woman and she knew whatever Talia's intentions were, they were anything but good.

"Lady Love, you do not have to address me that formally. You can call me Miss Talia After all, we are woman of the Royal Palace, aren't we?"
She said in courtesy but Love knew a lot.

Come again? You? A woman of the Royal Palace? What are you? The princess of the Royal Family?
Love snitched in her internal thoughts and then very mildly but intimidatingly observed her from head to toe

This woman has never respected her. When Love became titled as a Lady in the beginning, Talia would mock her in the inner circles calling her a village rut and had tried to pull her down in the social circles but to her luck, Davika always sticked to her and took her side and by and by the time went, most of the ladies understood Love is a indeed a lady with a class. That way, Love managed to build up her reputation among the ladies except among the ones who are loyal bitches of Talia and not that she wanted respect from rags anyway.

Right now, Love is known as the most influential and the most powerful lady in the inner circles after Davika and Talia who held that position earlier hated Love to the marrow of her bones. Not only Love managed to earn the respect being an outsider but she also managed to snatch her place away

"Miss Talia, pardon me if I am wrong, but as far as I know... you are a woman of the inner circle but not a woman of the Royal Palace... so..."
Love said giving her sweetest smile

"... I would prefer you to aďdress me as My Lady and for me, I will adress you in the way I am comfortable with"
She said it in the most calm manner and she could see Talia's jaw clenching though she was smiling

Miss such a miss, right?
She laughed at her own thoughts

"Indeed My Lady... But you better remember you are not a woman of the Royal Palace either. You gained it in foul ways and you.... are not really into the expectation of that title, are you?"
The Talia gave a little hearty laugh as she added

"I mean a naive village girl like you can barely do any justice to that title. But I wish you all the best to improve."

Love saw Mix's hand fisting from her pheriperal vision and she slowly sent a hand backwards unseen by Talia and gestured him to calm down