Chapter 58: I Love You

A/N - The previous page before this is titled as "Inquiries for Bonus Chapters". Please read it and leave your suggestions there ❤ I would love to write them for you all. Start leaving out your suggestions now so that I can prepare. Also, when you read the future chapters if you come up with any ideas, do not hesitate to go there and comment them out. 🔥 Happy reading!

This whole chapter is MileApo. Hope you enjoy! 😘❤

Warning - Emotional sexual content ahead. Prepare your mind 🥺❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mile entered the chamber with a light heart after exchanging a few humorous conversations with Davika. Now thay he thought of it, since he changed to be this man for the man he loves, he started to crave for the company of his siblings and cousins more and he loved spending time with them.

He felt happy about it, because he himself found the better and relaxed version of him during his journey of making himself different and he is loving that change.

He hummed as he closed the door behind, with a wide smile on his face and the first person he met with is an Apo whose nose was stuck in some document and did not notice his presence.

Mile's smile grew wider as he looked at the man who was the sole reason for his change and he could not help but feel grateful.

"Is this how much you have trained your instincts?"
Mile remarked as he walked towards the working table and Apo finally took his eyes off the document

"What do you mean?"
The boy asked smiling at him and Mile could not help but feel his home lost in that smile

"You did not even notice me coming inside the chamber Captain. I thought you were trained to hear the slightest sounds?"
Mile raised his eyebrow and Apo chuckled while saying.

"This is the Master's room. No one would dare to do anything to me here. So I let my guard down"

Mile hummed as he sat on the table beside Apo.

"I am thirsty. Bring me a tea?"

Though Mile was not thristy at all after the coffee he had with Davika, still he wanted to ask Apo about what Davika said in relaxing manner which will not sound like an interrogation.

Apo has never hidden anything from him so far and if Apo ever did, he had a very good reason for it. So Mile did not want to imply anything harshly on the boy.

"Sure."
Apo got up from the seat and headed to the kitchen while Mile shouted behind him again

"Pour yourself one too."

"Was going to do that anyway. Not gonna keep looking at you enjoying a delicious cup without me having one."
Apo smirked and Mile grinned

Apo's heart tightened as he reached the cups of tea. He did not want to do this but he was left with no choice. He had to protect Davika, hasn't he? He cannot risk his father laying hands on her because if he did, everything will go down in drain and things will become chaos.

He wanted to tell this to Mile so badly and he knew it was the right thing to do.  But he knew Mile than anyone. If he tells this to Mile then Mile was going to take extreme action and he wille putting a lot of lives in danger including Mile's

Apo took a deep breath as he poured the tea into the cups and then took the Feline between his fingers.

It hurts. It hurts so damn much to do this.
His mind screamed in agony as he put drops of poison to the tea and hid the poison once again