Chapter 18: He Is Coming Back

Introducing

Love Metawin

Love Metawin

- Age - 16
- Younger sister of Win
- A brave and a courageous girl
- Quite smart and smooth tongued
- Loves Win a lot and believes in his capabilities than her own self
- The only family member remaining for Win
- Extremely cared and adored by her big brother
- She would never think twice to sacrifice herself for Win. World of each other
- Extremely bubbly and cheerful by nature, just like Win

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trigger Warning - Slightly mature, forced and offensive activities ahead. Read at your own risk 🤯🔴

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the Crescent Liar...

"Are you ready for the evening?"
Arin asked from Trevin as they had their breakfast together.

The dining table was long and dark brown in colour and the chair accompanying it glistened in the same tone but it was isolated and lonely with just the two of them seated in it. It was empty, hollow and dark and was filled with memories of plans to kill, murder and torture people. Just like them who were seated.

"Totally."
Trevin said confidently and Arin smiled.

He knew his brother very well. If he is confident, then that means the job os already done.

"What if Metawin do not bring the documents though? What if he does not come?"
Trevin asked from his brother and Arin smiled

"That is upto you to figure out. I trusted you on this, didn't I? So one way or the other you are supposed to do it."
The elder brother replied in a melancholic tone and Trevin instinctively nodded

"Once he bring the documents, make sure you capture and bring him to me. If he has any accompanies just kill them I don't care who. Who I want is Metawin."

Trevin nodded diligently mentally planning ahead of the mission smiling to himself.

"If he does not come, make sure you torture and cut his sister and send him her hand. Metawin will then learn that he should not play with fire."
Arin went on and the younger one nodded again

"How is Gulf? When did you tell you are bringing me his head again?"
Arin asked finally finishing his meal and getting up to leave and though Trevin did not finish his own, he still got up with Arin.

"Two days from today. We will catch him on the way to Soleil and then kill and bring him to you"

"Not him. I want his detached head to decorate the throne room"
Arin grinned and Trevin nodded back smiling.

Arin departed and Trevin the started to walk towards the dungeons in glee.

He was humming he reached the cell where Win's sister was held and to be honest if not for his brother's liking to her, Trevin would have already claimed and ravished her mercilessly but.... he was too scared to do that after Arin told him directly that she was his.