Chapter 23: You Are Such A Sugar Baby

<To Sir Win Metawin,

Writing with an overwhelmed heart because it seems I am having home sick and can't sleep. >

Win was already smiling widely as he read the letter and he kind of felt bad that Mix had to go there alone. At the beginning of the training in barracks, he remembered how Mix got high fever due to homesickness.

< Dear Win, first and foremost, let me convey that Sir Gulf Kanawut is safe. So far. But I do not know how long I will be able to put up with his stubborn self as he keeps attracting trouble. Just like you. Dammit. >

"And now this asshole is dissing me."
Win muttered gritting his teeth playfully.

< Sir Gulf got punished two times so far but is still going on strong. His sass and boldness is impressive, that I must say. By the way, he calls Sir Luke as "LukFuck"... >

As soon as Bright and Win read it, both of them chocked on their own saliva and giggled, looked at each other and laughing even more loudly, they continued to read,

<.... and if I ever have water in my mouth when he says that in his monotine sarcastic voice, I swear I will choke to death. The name is totally on him though. If he ever gets caught, I won't be saving him. >

Win glared at the paper and when he read the next line, it made him smile instinctively. Surely Mix is keeping up as his childhood friend.

<Kidding stop glaring at me.

Gulf seems to miss you all a lot and when he hits his emotional self, it is quite a handful to handle. But don't worry, I will take care of him well.

Also, I don't know if this is relevant or not because so far I could not join the dots but... I found a suspicious note that came to Luke. It mentioned "Soleil Valley" and that was all. Nothing else. But Sir Luke shred the paper into pieces so I guess it is important? Right? If not there is no reason to shred it.

My biggest concern is that right now our gals are in the Soleil Valleys and it has been a few days without moving. So if this is something important I hope I can figure it out before it is too late. I'm informing this just in case you can find a clue. Not that you are smart to do that though.

That is all for now. I hope Prince Bright and you are doing fine. Did you have your first experience by the way?

"Fuck you Mix."
Win hissed blushing and invertly glancing at Bright who was now smirking. But when he read the next line, both of them fell into a laughter again.

Hihihi. I will when I find a girlfriend but until then fuck you!

"He really knows you too well"
Bright said shaking his head at Win

Take care of my mother for me. Send my regards to her. Hope to see you soon with Sir Gulf with me!

Yours in duty,
-Mix Sahphap- >

"What the fuck does Soleil Valley means?"
Bright muttered his brows furrowed, reciprocating the same thoughts of Win.

"It must be important because if not Luke would not have shredded it."
Win said thoughtfully and Bright nodded.

Both of them sat on the bed silently, trying to figure out any memory that would help them but they found none.

Bright sighed loudly after a few long minutes and then looked at Win to which the younger boy stared at him with a blank face.

None. They could think of none.

Win flopped on the bed wincing and his mind swirled around a lot.