Bonus Chapter 01

Trigger Warning - Graphic explanations of torture and intense scenes with a high emotional drain. Read at your own risk ❗🤐

-----------------------------------------------------------

The file misplacement
- Win getting punished for misplacing the important file which held the peace entreat with Empire Fedalia -

-----------------------------------------------------------

The four princes and their bodyguards were currently gathered at Mile's chamber with their brains scamming against their skulls. The first meeting with Fedalia was held a few hours ago and the second meeting was to be held in another 12 more hours.

But... something went utterly wrong during the first meeting when Win realized he had misplaced the Peace Entreat with Fedalia when he was supposed to present it at the meeting and Mile had only barely managed to cover it up saying they will bring a final prepared document to the second meeting. It has displeased Fedalia a bit but they have politely agreed on it out of courtesy.

But they knew better. Fedalia is much as strong as their own Empire and has been a very hard dealing enemy for them since the long running years and this time only they had managed to convince them to a peace entreat. But by any chancr if they mess this up and frankly said if they do not present the document at the next meeting, they will directly go to a war and it will be unstoppable.

"Win.. god.. for the love of god think more!"
Mew said frustratingly running his fingers through the hair and Mew was currently biting his lip out of nervousness and is fidgeting his fingers.

His whole body felt weak and he honestly was sweating all over that he did not know what he was supposed to do. He knew he placed it right on his working desk the day he finished working on it and that morning he had taken that pile of files with him to the meeting and when he checked for the Entreat, it was not there. Win clearly felt is body going numb and the only thing he could do was looking and rummaging through the files like a madman but he could not even show it that much as they were in an official meeting.

The first to notuce something was wrong was Bright as obviously and then Mile somehow had noticed it as well so he decided to take over the issue and addressed it politely with Fedalia.

Now they are back at the chambers and everyone was looking at him intensely. No. They did not have any accusing look, neither they were disappointed on him but all of them were scared of where this will lead to. This thing is leading to a war for gods sake.

"Can you really not remember where you put it?"
Apo asked trying to sound as calm as possible because he could see Win was losing it and he felt bad for the boy as he knew Win is really careful in things. He knew it was human nature to make mistakes but...

Win really had to make the mistake with this file.
Apo facepalmed in his mind

"I swear Phi... I put it on the table with the rest of the files.."
Win said in a faint tone. He was really worried about everything and was disappointed in himself and just then he heard Bright's voice coming out a little stern

"So frankly said, you lost it, right?"
Bright asked directly and he knew that tone of his man. The tone which makes him scared and go weak on his knees. The one which Bright used only when he fuck things up real great in work