Chapter 34: Years of Torture

Trigger Warning - Extreme sexual content ahead. Violence and forced activities. Read at your own risk 🔞

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pain. Was all Gulf could feel and anything else cannot be used to describe what he was feeling now.

Mentally, emotionally and physically. He was in pain.

Right now he was naked on the bed of a stranger named Lord Fero and he was being ravished mercilessly.

His whole back was aching and it was sore because it has been hours and hours and rounds and rounds of forced sex.

At first Gulf tried to resist which resulted an agonizing pain because this man stripped his clothes and entered his hole without a warning. Gulf was so sure he bled because he was not prepared at all.

Then confirming his belief the man maniacally laughed of how weak he is by saying his blood was all over his sheets. Gulf may not be a virgin but never in his life he had been fucked up so painfully.

The man did not care about the tears that rolled down his eyes out of pain and humiliation, and all Gulf could do was to cry on the pillows damping them.

Gulf did not know how many rounds the man did him but he calculated it was around seven hours since they started because his body was now shutting down slowly. The man cummed all over his body and sometimes made Gulf lick his cum. It disgusted him and he repelled it because he did not want anyone to ravish him other than Mew at the first place.

His man was the only one who could do him and now he was feeling worthless and like a piece of digusted trash because someone else has invaded his body.

Gulf did not moan because he was not feeling any pleasure at the first place and he did not beg to stop because he was not going to give this man any entertainment. So he just beared the pain that was stinging within him.

Right now, the man was riding him like a beast and Gulf's head was hitting on the pillow again and again out of pain. He bit his lips until they bled, trying to divert his attention to the pain on them but failed because the pain from his lower body was hundred times worse than the simple pain.

"Raise your hip, you slut!"
The man hit him harshly on the face and wincing in pain, Gulf obeyed though he did not know how much he succeeded because right now, his whole body was numb.

"You have such a tight hole for a whore. Maybe I should invade it everyday. It is such a good feeling."
The scoundrel man said smiling widely as beads of sweat from his forehead fell onto Gulf's face.

"Ughh... ahh... you are so tight.. slut..."
The man moaned like a fucking whore and when his body tensed up Gulf knew he was close again

"Open your mouth, you filthy trash!"
The man ordered and Gulf knew why but he still oblidged anyway. There was nothing to do to begin with and if he needs to live he had to bear everything like a slave.

Soon the man pulled out his dick from Gulf's hole moaning loudly and entered it into Gulf's mouth just when his cum bursted in the mouth of the young boy.

It tasted disgusting and Gulf wanted throw up badly.

"I want to see you gurgle my cum. C'MON!"
He said laughing loudly and Gulf could not believe what he heard

The fuck is this bitch saying?
Gulf's mind could not help but think and just then a harsh slap landed on his face making him spit out all the cum along with blood

"You dare to disobey me?!"
The man shouted and Gulf shook his head sideways silently crying

"I don't..."
He muttered helpless when he felt the man grabbing him hard from his neck. Then he forced his cock into Gulf mouth and pushed him up and down forcefully throat fucking him until Gulf was out of breath and then cummed all over his face making Gulf want to cry out loud.