Chapter 71: I Beg You

Trigger Warning - Mention of blood and extreme torture. Sensitive content ahead. You have been warned ❗🚫

-----------------------------------------------------------

Currently, Max, Tul and Love were tied on metal chairs in the cornermost room of the fourth hallway and Apo was damn glaring at them from head to toe. The initial plan of the crew was to bait Love to go to Arin and let Apo know about their plans because they were sure Arin was not going to hurt her but then Max and Tul volunteered to accompany her because it would be too suspicious to let her go alone in a mansion hallway in the night specially at a time they are threatened.

Currently they had already explained their plans to Apo but Apo was looking at them restlessly and fuming.

"What were you thinking, Your Highness? Why did you have to get in this?"
He asked within his gritted teeth and Max gave him his toothy smile payfully.

"You know Apo, the Captain of Silver Line is not supposed to get angry at the princes. That is a crime to be punished"
He added winking and Apo rolled his eyes

"Don't you dare take this lightly! You can punish me for all you want but I am in doubt whether that bastard will let you alive. And why is Tul here? You should have just send Lady Love here. Arin is not going to hurt her in anyway."
Apo asked pissed and Max cooed

"Calm down. No one is punishing you. I ak just trying to lighten up the mood. Such a grumpy bodyguard you are!"

"Plus, we could not let Love roam around alone okay? That would just look so suspicious."
Tul added and Apo sighed.

"But... you really shouldn't be here Tul. They are going to make everyone os us weak using you."
Apo said looking tired and Tul tilted his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..."
Before Apo could finish, they heard footsteps coming towards the door and everyone fell silent and the three prsioners hung their jead while Apo stared coldly at the front keeping his head high.

The captain's heart was beating slowly because he did not want to face anything that is coming in the future ans even before Arin entered, he knew who the douchebag was accompanied with.

Three figures approached from the door and as expected Arin had went to fetch them and instantly, Apo took a secret glance at Tul only to see the expected reaction from the boy.

Tul looked frozed on his chair and it was obvious he was barely breathing and his whole existence screamed fear and shrinked back. Apo then glanced back at Talia and Luke who were smiling evilly behind Arin and Arin had a smirk on his face.

Max was glaring at the three knowing quite well that Tul is going to lose his sanity and Max could not help but grunt knowing what was coming. Apo gulped hard as it was going to be too difficult for him, specially because he had to act like he did not care but his gut altogether was feeling for Tul.

"You know what Your Highness?"
Arin asked sarcastically from Max.

"Since I know how stubborn the Othanos can be, I bought a little gift for your pet so that you can speak while he gets tortured by the hands of his favourite people"
He laughed a little as he said that Max felt like he could break off the chains and punch Arin until he die.

Max took a little glance at Tul who was now freaked out and he could not help but feel a pang of pain knowing this was not going to be an ordinary torture for his boy. Once they start it, Tul will be physically and emotionally tortured and will end up in the most vulnerable state and he will not be anle to prtoect Tul as he cannot give whatever the information Arin is asking from him.