Chapter 19: Only For You

Here you go!🔥

Warning - Light sexual scenes ahead. Read at your own risk 😏 But yes I know you love it 😂❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mix finally finally settled under a shady tree trying his best to catch up with the sleep he missed last night and prayed in his mind that Gulf will stay out of trouble for a few hours so he can complete the sleep successfully

Why does my mind highly doubt it though?
Mix slightly smiled as he thought of Gulf who attracted trouble and shook his head sideways to himself while closed his eyes and rested his head on the trunk of the tree.

Though sleep should be easy for hin considering the fact he had never got a proper sleep since he departed from Alstair still.... he could not just make up his mind to sleep.

He wondered how Prince Bright and Sir Win was doing and his mouth curled into a smile as he thought of the love birds. Then his thoughts carried towards how the Empire must be doing after the huge raid and getting overwhelmed by everything, Mix just opened his eyes again.

His mind was too chaotic to sleep and he realized he was missing the familiar environment that he is having a difficulty in reaching the slumber.

He slowly took out a clean paper from his coat pocket and took a pen from his trouser pocket and sat properly under the tree.

The wind blew mildly swaying his hair to the melody of nature and the fresh breeze entered his body relaxing himself.

About time I write anyway....
The young boy thought to himself as the tip of his pen started to ink the paper.

To Sir Win Metawin,

Writing with an overwhelmed heart because it seems I am having home sick and can't sleep.

Dear Win, first and foremost, let me convey that Sir Gulf Kanawut is safe. So far. But I do not know how long I will be able to put up with his stubborn self as he keeps attracting trouble. Just like you. Dammit.

Mix smiled to himself totally imagining Win's grin as he read it and when his words flowed into the paper pouring his heart out, the young boy felt that ultimate security and relaxation in his heart as if Win was accompanying him as in the days back when they were recruits. Win and he clicked really well together as they were of the same age and from the same neighbourhood. So since then both boys were best friends who were lucky enough to serve under the same master as a Captain and an Assistant Captain.

Mix breathed deep out of happiness and then continued inking the paper

Sir Gulf got punished two times so far but is still going on strong. His sass and boldness is impressive, that I must say. By the way, he calls Sir Luke as "LukFuck" and if I ever have water in my mouth when he says that in the monotone sarcastic voice, I swear I will choke to death. The name is totally on him though. If he ever gets caught, I won't be saving him. Kidding stop glaring at me.

Gulf seems to miss you all a lot and when he hits his emotional self, it is quite a handful to handle. But don't worry, I will take care of him well.

Mix smiled looking at what he had written and then something Win always tells him came to his mind

"You are such a mommy."
He muttered to himself and chuckled at the thought.

I really do sound like a mom.
He thought to himself smiling

"Asshole."
He muttered again at Win and happily looked around the environment before he started to write again. Just then.... something that was lingering in his mind came to his thoughts.