Chapter 69: Don't Cry

A/N - This whole chapter is for our couple that is blooming and trust me, you are going to love the end of this chapter! Enjoy! 😏😜❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

"He looks pathetic"
Sam said turning to Davika after staring at Trevin for a while.

"He does right?"
Davika asks smiling from ear to ear and Sam made a disgusted face at her.

"What has he done anyway? I mean other than being a part of Crescent? P'Win seems to have some special grudge with him."

"Did you just address Win as Phi?"
Davika asked giggling like a baby who was tickled and Sam rolled his eyes

"I did. But don't tell him and that is not the point here"

Davika pouted immediately and Sam sweared his heart ran a thousand miles.

What is with Othanos and their poutings damn it.
He thought to himself as his eyes fluttered and looked away for a moment to calm himself down.

Though Sam tries to keep the atmosphere neutral, his mind was giving away to it and being alone in closed basement room with Davika wasn't helping. His whole body was heating up and he knew very well what kind of a feeling that was.

"Okay. So I literally forgot you do not know about this."
Davika finally said getting up from the chair she was sitting on and came towards the table Sam was working on and leaned onto it.

"About what?"
Sam asked not looking her in the eye and he made sure he focuses on making the antidote so the pawn in his heart will not start jumping.

"Trevin... sexually assaulted Love"
Davika said and Sam almost dropped the bottle of poision he was holding

"The fuck?"
He asked his jaw clenching and Davika nodded at him.

"How the hell did they even meet? No wait a minute. How did Trevin got caught to begin with?"
Now Sam was puzzled with everything and he suddenly realized he had no idea of anything and Davika let out a soft chuckle and held his face in her soft hands making Sam lose his sanity

Gosh don't do this to me...
He whined in his thoughts but his eyes locked on hers.

"Good. Finally your eyes stopped roaming around like they were lost."
Davika said smiling sweetly to him and Sam did not know why his knees felt weak at that

"D...did they?"
Sam asked stuttering and cursed himself in his mind

Seriously Sam! Did you just stutter? What the fuck is wrong with your dignity?

"They did. Do you know you have a habit of getting really irrational when you hear or see something you did not expect? You tend to be so unfocused sometimes..."
She said looking at him adorably as if he was a little kid in front of her ans Sam let out a nervous laugh as he slowly shoved her hand away.

"You sounded like a mother right now"
He said immediately turning to the portions again and Davika's soft laughter filled the whole basement.

"So... how did N'Love meet Trevin?"
Sam asked quiclky diverting the attention and Davika clicked her tongue.

"It's a long story but I will try to make it short as possible. It was about three and a half years ago. I guess a few days before you found Gulf lying by the stream in Goene. After Gulf gave the information to Crescent about the Southern Passage, Cresecent attacked the South and kidnapped Love knowing she was Win's sister."

"How did they know?"
Sam asked interrupting

"They have history. I will come to that  point later."
The princess replied and Sam nodded gesturing her to continue