Merging Hues

Author's Note:

We are back with a Holi treat! Do check out the hashtag #km_vm_oneshotsflix on Instagram and the beautiful edits for a visual treat!

Song and Character Credits – All rights belong to their respective owners

Music is the lifeblood of love. From dwindling hearts to fiddling palms clinking circlets with effervescent love, there's music everywhere!

15 years of being best friends (through all the ups and downs) and finally the day that she had been waiting for - her best friend was getting married! As she accompanied her best friend to the garden area, sounds of dhol and music filled the air (truly a must have for a North Indian Wedding!).

Lights hailed her glory as she walked, throwing dandelions and poppies in hue of coy, her flowery lashes fluttered hard feeling the redolence of agarbathis lit up around her, feet kissing the land hailed her existence. Oh! By jove the princess of the seventh heaven has arrived!

Imaigale satre thazhthu nee rani vandhu vittal

Ghoomarum en rani aadida vareero

Women surround them and start dancing the Ghoomar and before she knew it, she was dragged away from her best friend into the limelight. Her nonchalant palms became jittery when they came into that much ado, the filial giggles and goofy eyes that gazed at her, left her in a daze. In a daze to accompany Mother Earth who's revolving every moment.

Va va va vandhu ghoomar ghoomar aada

Varayo vandhu ghoomar ghoomar aada

Ilaitha idai suzhatri suzhatri neeyada

En idhayam parithu sendru neeyada

Un kaiyil thudikkum endhan nenjam

Suzhalu suzhaludhadi rani

Karsalangai paada valaiyal pada thodu pada

Karaindhu pogattum en bhoomi

Va va va ghoomar ghoomar aada

Va va ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar aada!

Her eyes fell on their precious fellow companions, her best friend's eyes! Shreya's face was filled with excitement. She could do anything for her best friend for her beautiful smile and although she was a little shy, she takes a deep breath and gathers courage before attempting to follow the traditional dance step and starts singing along.

Idhayam engilum kadhal pookudhe

Ghoomar ghoomar aada

Ho ghoomar ghoomar aada

Ulagin vilangugal vilagi pogudhe

Ghoomar ghoomar aadum podhu

Mela kaara kottu ghoomar

Ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar ghoomar

Naan ada

Ghoomar ghoomar raniyum aada

Koodave naan aada

She glances at her best friend whose face was lit like a thousand watts bulb. Deciding to make it a more memorable moment, she pulls Shreya in and the two of them start dancing. She signals to Shreya that the groom was watching her and laughs seeing her friend blush. As Shreya eyelocks with her husband-to-be, she starts singing, bringing a huge roar of encouragement from the crowd.