6.6

Heyyyyy 😬.... How y'all doing

Omniscient POV

Three years later

"Ms.Ashley, could I get a popsicle?" Daisy asks. The now almost 8 year old girl was strongly taking 
After her father. From her almond shaped eyes to her growing height you could tell that she was indeed Michaels daughter.

"Of course baby, but you gone have to wait before getting back into the pool." Ashley says before reaching into the cooler and handing the girl a popsicles. Ashley was dressed in a simple black one piece swimsuit with a mesh swim dress on top.

"Hey! Stop running by that pool. Gone in the grass with all that." Ashley to Aiden and Kehlani causing them to halt.

"Yes ma'am" they both say before they walk away from the pool. Being that the two were so close in
Age, they were practically attached to the hip. Everything one did the other was right beside them. 

"How's that meat coming along sir I am starving. I can feel my stomach eating a hole through my spine." Ashley jokes walking up behind the man as he takes the racks of ribs off.

"Well suck it back in because it's done... I hope you got everything set up" Michael shakes his head at the woman

"Just worry about that food." She laughs before calling the kids over to her outside patio table and taking a seat. As much fun she tried to have she was drained.

Four months after Ashley left Israel at their home he was convicted. It was honestly unbelievable due to the lack of evidence and the clear motive the prosecutor had against him. It didn't help that once they ruled Cash as dead they found his will and he left everything to his "wife" Ashley their children. Ashley quickly inherited over 60 million in property, business and liquid assets combined. On thing was apparent and it was that cash played a part in every. Ashley ended up selling most of the properties mainly seeing no use to keep them. After splitting most the money into trusts for the kids she decided on being an at home mom.  That didn't last long since now the kids spend most of their time at school.

Over the past years she had finally made the decision to divorce Israel. Ashley took her time coming to this decision. Feeling like their entire relationship was rushed maybe it was just the wrong time for them. She decided to make a trip to the prison he was at and tell him face to face.

"You okay?" Michael asks as he sits down across from her. She just nods her head. Ashley felt lightheaded at the moment but she didn't want to ruin the kids time.

"It's okay mommy" Kehlani says as she rests her head on her mother's arm. She was a spitting image of her father. Other than her darker complexion From her light eyes to his facial features you would've thought he spit her out. ,

"Go ahead in the house I think everyone is getting tired anyways." Michael says sending a light smile. She didn't want to be a party pooper. Today was Michaels day off and she invited him and Daisy over so they all could enjoy the nice summer day.

Michael had been a great friend to Ashley. He had been there for her this entire time.

Ashley took her time heading up the stairs to her bedroom. About two years ago she moved into a smaller home. It was around 4 bedrooms with 4.5 bathrooms; smaller than the estate she shared with her husband. The large home became overwhelming  for her to be in without him. From the echoing through the large hallways to his cars that occupied the driveway it was too much. So Ashley found something smaller yet cosy for her family.