6.1

Could y'all give me some baby names for the new baby. Boy and girl pls 🙈

Third POV

The car horns blared through the busy city night as she made her way to her destination. Melyssas heels  graced the ground as she walked through the nice hotel. She took her time as she caught the eyes of the desk workers as well as the people sitting inside of the lobby. Finally getting to the elevator she bites her cheek as she presses the button. She looks down to her nails as she waited for the elevator door to open itself before walking in.

"what floor maam?" the nice man asked her.

"um the 25th please" she stammers as the man nods his head before pressing the floor button sending them farther up the building. Melissa began to shift her feet in anticipation of getting to her destination. "you have a nice day ma'am"  the man said as the doors to the elevator opened. Sending a small smile she exited the elevator. She began the journey down the quiet long hall, readjusting her purse onto her shoulder. With every step her anxiety grew, until she stood infront of the room door that read...

2505

She raises her hand up to knock but she hesitates. Melissa begins to contemplate her whole reason for being here. For some reason she didn't take the time to think and just went with it.  She hadn't even responded to the message sent to her so she didn't even know if they were in there.  After taking a deep breath she decides to just knock. After a few moments unanswered she accepts her loss and proceeds to turn around. As she starts to walk away the door is swung open revealing the face she fell in love with so many years ago. The face of the person who gave her her daughter; her pride and her joy. The person who hurt her. Who lied to her. And who abandoned her like her father once did.

"I didn't think you were coming" Timothy gave a shy smile as he moved the door open farther for her to enter the room. It was a king sized room with a large window wall that overlooked the city.

"well im here" Melyssa said walking into the room as Timothy took in her appearance. She sported her hair in some long senegalese twists with a light amount of makeup on just to highlight her natural beauty. She was dressed in a simple pair of light washed jeans with a top that showed just the right amount of cleavage, and a pair of stiletto heels all with a cardigan to keep her warm from the Georgia autumn.

"she looks even better with age" Timothy thought to hisself as he tried to figure out how to place his words together. Melyssa took this time to take a seat in the chair that dressed the corner of the room.

"are you going to speak or just stare at me this entire time" Melyssa says putting her guard up lifting an eyebrow to the nervous man.

"oh.. uh sorry" Timothy says wiping his clammy hands onto his pants before taking a seat onto the bed. "thank you for coming" he says as Melyssa looks down to her hands. Even him, one of the best lawyers and convincers in the state cannot even get his words together.

"Im sorry Melyssa" he says as she rolls her eyes at him idiotic statement

"yes you are" she mumbles before taking a deep breath.

"for what Tim?" She starts "are you sorry just because your daughter found you and you feel bad or are you genuinely sorry?" she asks him looking him directly in his eyes as he tries terribly but cannot hold the intense eye contact

"im genuinely sorry... you dont know how many times i wanted to pick up the phone and apologize to you but.." she cuts him off in the middle of his sentence.