3.9

Ashley POV

"Girl this lemonade is good as hell" Bri says sitting on one of the lawn chairs by the pool. I invited her over because I'm tired of sitting in this house alone. And it's a nice day to use Izzys pool.

"Thank you boo" I say as I hold on to Aiden who is kicking his feet inside of his floaty.

"So what's been going on with you" Bri asks me as she comes and sits on the edge of the pool.

"Nothing at all. I'm tired of being here alone. I know I have Sharon here with me but Izzys gone most of the time and if he does come back it's late at night. We barely get to send time together and he barely even sees Aiden." It's been about 2 weeks since I've basically moved in and Izzy has started "working" again. I knew he would be gone sometimes but not everyday and most of the time.

"It was the same way when I was with Alek. Except Alek wanted that lifestyle and he let it control him. Izzys pretty level headed so I think he will come around. He might just think he is doing what's best at the moment" Bri says trying to give him the benefit of doubt. But I just don't know.

I know he is trying to do what he has to do but I can't help but to feel neglected in this house.

After we wore ourselves out in the pool we went back inside and my poor baby was so tired. I decided to go ahead and bathe him so he could go ahead and sleep. After I got him settled I went back downstairs with Bri.

Me: Look at our son 🥺. He had so much fun today.

I sent Izzy a picture of Aiden in the pool so that he could still know what his son was doing.

"You talked to Izzy?" Bri asks taking a sip of her wine.

"I texted him but he hasn't responded yet". I look down to my phone seeing that he has read my messages.

BabyDaddy🥰: be home soon

That dry ass response. How is he going to ignore the whole message about his son.

"Anyways girl lets watch this episode" I turn on the newest episode of real housewives of Atlanta. I swear these girls is messy but entertaining.

After we sat up and watched tv so hours Bri decided she should get going.

"Be safe mama" I say from the door waiting until she got into her car and pulled off to close the door. I looked down at my phone seeing that it is after 9 and Izzy still isn't here and he told me he would be here soon two hours ago.

I try and take my mind off of it as I straighten up the kitchen and living room. As I am washing the dishes I hear the garage door open signaling that he was back.

"Yeah that should be heading up there tonight... ight" I hear him entering the house before ending the call. I don't say anything to him because I can feel myself getting upset. Then as I am rinsing the dishes I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his warm breath on my neck before he places a small peck.

"Well look who decided to come home" I say sarcastically rolling my eyes

"You ain't missed me" this nigga.

"Back up Israel" i say sucking my teeth

"What's yo problem ma" his stupid ass asks me.

"Nothing don't worry about it" I turn the water off before pushing him off of me and going upstairs. This nigga really gone ask me what my problem is when he has barely been here. I might be overreacting but I don't care right now.

When I walk into the room I head straight for the shower to try and take my mind off of Izzy. That didnt work so I decided to get out and try and get some sleep.