4.8

My bad y'all this week has been a bit busy for me.

Izzy POV

7 days.

A whole ass week. Ashley and Aiden have been gone. I haven't sleep at all trying to find them. I've checked street cameras n shit but the truck that left my house is no where to be found. Fucking bull shit. Then it ain't helping that Ashley fucking pregnant right now and I can't even find where they are at.

Then fucking smiley and tough asses got knocked out before they took Them and ain't have no clue what happened. Fucking useless.

"Hello" I answer the phone annoyingly.

"Man where you been at I been calling you" Cash's voice blares through the phone as I light the blunt.

"I got important shit going on" I say bluntly taking a hit. This shit ain't even getting me high no more to be honest. "They got Ashley and my son " I say to him.

"Damn man For real ? I been tryna find Zonnique but that bitch done fell off the face of the earth or don't shit." He says

" yea.." I just say. I really don't feel like talking right now.

"Ima come by there and we gone figure this out bro" cash says before hanging up. I blow out a puff before looking down to the little red bracelet that belongs on Santana's wrist. They could be anywhere by now and I can't even find them. Anything could've been happened to them and I'm fucking useless.

I turn my head pointing my gun towards the door as
I hear he door open revealing Bri and Alek.

"I know he just didn't" Bri says to Alek before he whispered something to her and they come into the house. I watch as she begins to walk towards the windows and snatched one of the curtains open.

"Close that shit" I hiss covering my eyes

"Hell no." She says going to the other one.

"Dude you gotta get up. Look at this shit. Tearing up y'all house ain't gone bring them home." Alrk says referring to the large mess. There is glass, liquor bottles everywhere and holes in the walls.

I just ignore him. I ain't tryna hear nothing from nobody right now. Ain't nobody In the situation I'm in right now so they don't need to tell me how to feel or act. I hear the door open again before we all look towards it seeing Cash walk in.

"Who are you?" Alek says seriously as Cash maneuvers his way around the broken glass.

"Alek, this cash my business partner. Cash, this Alek Ashely cousin and Bri her best friend." I say not looking at anything in particular. I just stare at the wall ahead holding onto the small bracelet.

I can see from the corner of my eye that Alek gets a phone call and walks out of the house to take it. Cash them comes and sits in the chair across from mr as Bri is sweeping the floor.

"Man we gone find them. I got some folks looking into it now" he says as I just nod my head. At this point I can't feel nothing. I'm completely numb. I ain't never let nothing like this happen before so how the fuck this even happened.

I hear the door open signaling that Alek can't back in.

" okay father will be here in 30. He bringing song
people with him... we gone find them" he steps back into the living room as I just clinch my jaw.

"Aye man I gotta go handle some bout the club ima hit you up later" Cash says dapping me up before walking out. I watch as Alek side eyes him as he walks out.