2.1

Ashley POV

My phone has been ringing none stop since the clock has hit twelve. Ive had relatives calling me to tell me happy birthday that i didn't even know had my number. And i dont know what it is but when every one tells you happy birthday and how much they care about you it really makes you feel special.

Putting my phone on do not disturb, i lie down so that i can be up early because Bri said we have a long day and if im not up and ready she'll drag me out.

At nine thirty i decide i have slept enough and get up. I make a smoothie and a fruit bowl so the  munchkin can get their nutrients. Going through the unworn section of my closet i look for something to wear. I decide on a brown skirt with a black body suit, accompanied  by some louis vuitton lace up boot and matching backpack, and cropped olive jacket to top it off. After showering i use some water to fix my two day old curls.  As soon as i finish Bri calls me and lets me know that she is outside.

Walking out my house i see her roll down her window and recording me

"Look at the Birthday Bitch ayyyyeee fuck it up" she hypes me up as i pose showing off my outfit.  "you betta sis. Baby bump and all. You Bitches could neva" she says  as i put my hand over my bump as she is still recording causing me to laugh. I hop in the car giving her a hug.

"How you feeling Birthday girl" she says rubbing my small bump.

"im fine girl i dont even feel pregnant honestly." i admit as i buckle up before she takes off. She plays Rachet Happy Birthday by Drake, which is one of my favorite songs.

"its your fucking birthday" we both sing as i record on my phone posing for the video. After i ask her where we are going but she said it was a surprise. I sit back and allow her to surprise me. We pull up to a spa and i look to her in shock. Ive been trying to get a appointment here for the longest.

"how did you?" i say pushing her shoulder playfully.

" i have my ways" she smiles. as we enter the spa we are greeted with mimosas which i have to turn down.

"appointment under jackson" my ears perk up at the name she just said. But before i could ask the lady asked my to follow her and i gave Bri a look of knowing but she just laughed. The lady takes me to a room explaining that i will be receiving a pregnancy massage as well as a facial for this part of the spa treatment. And let me tell you... the lady that massaged me had hands of GOLD. She got out knots that i didnt even know i had. As the facial esthetician came in she make sure i wasn't allegoric to anything as she brought even more glow to my melanated skin. Leaving the massage room about 2 hours later in a silk robe they lead me to where i will be getting my nails done. As i walk in i see Bri already with her feet in a pedicure bowl as she sips on a beverage. I take a seat next to her as i ask for them to bring me a water and place my feet in the bowl.

"how was it ?" she smiles

"girl i feel like a new person" we laugh together before the nail techs come over and do our nails. And they were great too. I got a simple v cut French gel manicure since I'm still working and white toes as always.