2.9

comment and vote loves💕💕

Third POV

The venue was filled with busy workers as Bri yelled telling them where to put things and how the chairs was to be arranged. Paris was right there with her setting up the treat table with her home made sweets. Mama Melyssa was setting up the food she and Sharon had been up all night preparing, being sure to place burners under them all so that they'd stay hot. Alek was too busy setting up the gift table so that he could hurry and take up all the space with the million gifts he had waiting in his truck.

"could you be useful and help me set up these tables" Bri stated to him aggressively. She wanted this day to be prefect her best friends and she wouldn't stop until it was.

"i thought i was helping" Alek mumbled before taking some table cloths and placing them on the bare tables. Bri then went to make sure the balloons were being placed correctly all throughout the venue before checking on the table the parents will be seated. Alek, who was finished with his task thought he could sneak away to the open bar and get a drink or at least a jello shot before it had begun only to be caught by bri.

At Ashleys house, she was being taken care of by the glam squad. Her natural hair was straighten down to her bra strap and her makeup had a natural glow with a blue smokey eye. They helped her into the Blue jumpsuit that her mother had helped pick out as she placed some flats on.

After just landing in Atlanta, Izzy was on the way to pick Ashley up as bri made it very clear that she wanted them to make an entrance together. This left Nique to make her way there by herself. But she decided she would catch a ride with Maya as they had grew closer over a short amount of time.

Izzy had made his way to Ashleys apartment before knocking on the door. A unfamiliar woman opened and allowed him to come in. She introduced herself as apart of Ashleys Glam squad before disappearing into the room once again. Izzy then saw that the babys room door was open and decided to take a look. The grey and white nursery complemented the rest of the house as the light hit it. He looked over to see a fully stocked closet, filled with clothes of all sizes. He chuckled as he realized most of the things from the baby shower would be coming with him rather than her.

"you like it" ashley asks from behind

"you like it" ashley asks from behind. He turned around to see Ashley with a blue jumpsuit that showcased her belly as well as her full breast. This complimented his casual blue jeans and shirt that matched her.