2.0

" Bri what if the doctor can't even tell what the baby is yet?" I question her as she is showing me gender reveal ideas.

"oh she'll find it. dont worry if not i already know its a girl sooo" She says so confidently.

"you don't know anything bri" i laugh as scroll through instagram to se a shade room post stating how "rapper Band Hunta Izzy supposedly has a baby on the way and it isn't by his current girl friend Zonnique". Bri saw me looking at and grabbed the phone out of my hand to see what it was that had my attention.

"don't let that mess get to you" she says locking the phone before the door bell rings

" im not i know better" i say before i get up and get the door. Standing there is izzy with a pizza, wings and 3-drink mix. (if you aren't from atlanta its the peach, lemonade, and fruit punch mixed from a wing place)

"oooo thank you so much... i dont know what i would've done without you" i say dramatically.

"yeah like i would've let my son starve" he says coming in and heading towards the kitchen. He and Briana greet one another.

" damn i know all of this aint for ash" she says

"naa i brought enough for all of us. Ashley said y'all was looking at stuff for the baby shower." he says washing his hands.

"speaking of that i need the names and numbers for the people you want to invite for both the baby shower and gender reveal"

"ight i gotchu ill send it through ashley" he states before coming to help me get the plates out the cabinet.

"go sit down ill bring you the food" he states before i go sit down on the couch. After a minute Bri fat ass comes and sits down beside me with a plate of food as turning on netflix.

"bitch you got that nigga at your beck and call" she lowly making me laugh

"no i dont girl" i say going to the show.

" watch he come in here and ask if you need anything else like a servant" she says right before he comes in handing me my food sitting my drink on the table in front of us. Sitting his food down he grabs a blanket and hands it to me.

"you good, you need sum else" he says making me and Bri laugh. he stood there looking confused before taking his seat.

"y'all niggas weird." he said before grabbing the remote turning on the show. When i tell y'all i dont know what it was but that food had hit different than any other time i ate pizza and wings; almost sent him back for more.

"So Ashley what you doing for your birthday?" Bri asks me.

"nothing probably just stay here" i say before paying my attention back to the tv.

" when's your birthday ash" Izzy Asks looking at me

"the 12th" i say

"that's in like 5 days Ash...why didn't you say anything" he says confused

"because she thinks she can just spend it in the house like last year." Bri says rolling her eyes

" i dont have to do anything for it ill be fine" i say ignoring the two

"if you say so" bri says shaking her head. We finish two episodes before Bri has to leave because she has to work, leaving just me and Izzy.

"so i was thinking instead of us going to see my mom ill just fly her out to the gender reveal party since that makes more sense." he says breaking the silence.

"okay that's fine" i say eating ice cream.

"and i wanted to see how you felt about Zonnique coming" he asks looking at me

i chuckle before answering "you dont have to ask me about that, that's your girl so that's up to you" i look at him.

"naa i do because i wanna make sure you not uncomfortable" he states pausing the show.

" Im coo with it as long as she doesn't make a scene like at the court im cool. Cause the way she was looking at me chile i though my time was near" i say jokingly

"ill talk to her and make sure she dont try nothin." he assures

"okay then we good. Can you turn the show back on I need to see what joe gone do to soda boy" i say in reference to the netflix original. After a while, i feel myself being shook out out my sleep.

"Ash wake up, im about to head out. Ion need Nique tripping on me" he says

"my bad im sorry i wouldnt have told you to come if i would've known that" i say folding up the blanket.

"naa you good dont worry about that. gone head and go upstair." i nod my head before telling him the alarm code and traveling to my bed and going to sleep.

Izzy POV

After leaving Ashleys house i make my way to my crib. As soon as i get there i smell food being cooked. Walking in the kitchen i see Nique making a mess. Dishes piled up in the sink and seasoning all over the place.

"hey baby" she says coming over to give me a kiss.

"hey, what you cooking" i ask

"chicken Alfredo" she's says happily. Dont get me wrong i like alfredo but not every other day like damn every time she here she tryna make some damn alfredo.

"ill be done in a minute."

"ight ill eat some later ate not too long ago" i told her

"what you ate?" she asks not turning around

"i had some pizza and wings"

"where you was at a childs birthday party?" she says trying to be funny

"naa i was at ashley house, she wanted some so i took it to her" i say honestly, ion see a point in lying.

" If she wanted some then why you aint just drop it off you shouldve known i was cooking" she said calmly.

" i didn't know you was cooking my bad." i said keeping it short so i dont have to argue with this girl tonight. She comes up to me and wraps her arms around me and looks up to me.

"im not upset, i just feel as though you should only be worried about the baby and not spending personal time with her. I would hate for her to get attached to you"

"i know baby but i feel like i need to at least get to know who's about to be apart of my life for the next 18+ years. I would like for us all to do things together so my child doesn't feel so drawn between two parents. When my parents separated they couldn't stand each other when he would pick us up my mom wouldn't even speak to him. I rarely ever saw them in the same room together. You understand what im saying baby?" I ask her

"yeah i get it baby." she says giving me a kiss before going back to her already done alfredo.