5.3

Ashley POV

"What you mean she don't want no test?" Israel says through the phone pacing the living room. I eavesdrop as I get Aiden to play with his motor skills toys. I try to hear what the lawyer says but I can't due to the phone being to his ear.

"Well she can drop tryna pin a baby on me because that's dead." He says.

"Yayyy good job bubby" I praise Aiden as he figures out how the toy works making him clap himself. I hear Izzy get off the phone before coming and sitting beside me on the floor. This made Aiden forget about his toy and crawl over to his dad.

"Really bubby we were having fun" I joke as Israel begins tickling him. "So what happened" I asked referring to the call

"Shawty don't even want a dna test. Now she tryna go to court and shit like they not gone ask for it. My lawyer tryna convince hers to get a private one so we can handle this now." He says sitting Aiden back down.

"Yeah cause that make it seem more unbelievable" I say getting up from my spot. "What you want to eat" I say stretching my arms.

"I'm bout to leave in a lil bit so don't worry bout it" he says as I walk to the kitchen pulling out some fish and grits.

"Damn Santana" I hear Izzy say before coming into the kitchen. "He done scratched the hell out of my face" he says to me coming closer to me. I look to his cheek seeing a red mark where I'm guessing he scratched him at.

"Say I didn't mean to daddy." I grab Aiden from his arms. "Ima cut his nails when I get done baby go head and get dressed" I say sitting him down in his high chair

"You tryna get rid of me already" he comes behind me

"No I'm not baby but I know you have a lot to do today and I want you home before it gets to late." I turn around kissing his lips

"Okay ma" he pulls away before heading upstairs leaving me in the kitchen. By the time I finish cooking I go ahead and get Aiden some puff snacks to occupy him while I eat. A few moments later I see Izzy come down in all black tailored work suit with a few buttons undone at the top.

"Damn can I get yo number" I joke looking over to him.

"You funny" he says coming closer adjusting his suit jacket.

"What you doing that you gotta get dressed up for?" I ask him before talking a sip of my water

"I gotta meet with some investors for the club n shit I should be back before 9." He says before placing a kiss on my lips and going around to Aiden and kissing him.

"Be safe" I say as he walks over to the garage

"Always" he says walking out of the door.

"Well looks like it's just me and you bubby. Let's see what your aunties are doing" I say picking up my phone texting Bri and Paris. After that I texted maya because I have g heard from her in a while and just wanted to check on her.

Keeping an eye on Aiden who was devouring his snack, I went onto my Instagram just browsing until I came about another post about ole girl. I don't know what came up on me but I went to the comments and that was the worst thing I could do.

Shae.babe2: Damn Izzy.

Juuuuu: yikes he must not know how to keep it in his pants

Mamiiii: well how you get em is how you lose em so baby girl better watch out 😬☕️

At the perfect time Aiden pushed down his cup making me turn my head to him. I decided that was enough for the day and got my baby out his chair. After a few more hours he was knocked out and I got a phone call from Maya.