2.4

Ashley POV

Waking up in the room ive grown accustom to, I throw my legs over the side before heading to the bathroom. After taking care of my hygiene i head downstairs. Today is the gender reveal and i am honestly excited.  I walk down the stairs to see Bri and Paris blowing up brown and white balloons. I wanted the colors to be brown because i felt like blue and pink were played out. Saying my greetings to them i make my way to the kitchen to see my mom and a few of my cousins from my grandfathers side preparing food.

"oh my goodness, ive missed you" my cousin Kyla says hugging me. As we release i take in her features. She's alway been thick but  her butt is huge now. She wears a yellow romper that goes well with her dark skin and her hair that is in a pineapple style. I greet the other two that a helping and go to the pantry pulling out some frosted flakes. After i sit down and eat two bowls of cereal, Bri comes and makes me go upstairs.

"i want you to be surprised but my work" i laugh at her before heading upstairs. The reveal isn't until 4 so i decide to take a nap before getting ready.

Around 2 i wake up and start getting ready. I look at my phone seeing no new notifications. I go instagram and am shocked by the first thing i see. It was a picture of Izzy and I leaving the doctors a few days ago with the caption "Spotted, Rapper Band Hunta Izzy leaving a doctors office with supposed baby mother. Who's the mysterious woman?" I felt a little better knowing that you could barely see my face from the way the photo was taken and my Instagram was not public. Also izzy and i didn't not follow one another of social media so it wasnt like anyone knew it was me. I honestly did not want to be known by the public, he could show off his child if he wanted but i didn't want that attention. Being that izzy is a public figure i know that that may not be possible but that's the way i wanted it and izzy and i tried to stay out of the way when we were together. From going to the doctor when no one was there to barely riding together, i dont know how they found out where we were at.

Brushing it off i pick up the beige ruched dress i picked out. I didn't want too much but i still wanted to be cute. Being that we live in Atlanta its still pretty warm even though its almost october.  I decide to do my hair before i get dressed so that i dont have hair on it. I plug up the curling wand and begin my hair. Its not long before i have wavy hair. Satisfied with the way i came out i begin a simple glowing makeup look. I use some glossier cosmetics because it isn't heavy and looks like skin. Making my way back into the connected room, i slip into the dress. I look into the body length mirror and admire my simple look. I place my gold accessories on before i check my phone seeing its 4:30 and that Bri texted me telling me to hurry up.

I spray a little prada perfume on and make my way out the room

I spray a little prada perfume on and make my way out the room. I take in the music coming from outside and make my way there. I told Bri not to do too much  because i wanted to go all out for the baby shower. I walk out onto to lawn to see a nice amount of people. Not everyone could come because they did live so far away but they assured they'd be here for the baby shower. I take in the brown and white balloons that float in the pool. I awe at the white flower wall that states "he or she" before going up to Bri thanking her. I then make my rounds thanking people for coming and introducing myself to Izzys family and friends with the help of King. Seeing him i was a little sad that Maya couldnt make it, she said she had a appearance that she couldn't get out of.