5.5

Sorry guys I thought I posed this😭

Ashley POV

"I'm telling you babe the whole night was weird" I say to Izzy as we drive to our unknown destination. He woke me up early telling me to get dressed n shit. We ended up taking Aiden to my moms house as well.

"And what about your dad ?" He looked over to me

"I don't know. When I was young I always wished I had my dad but then I just learned to ignore it. But it was like seeing him hurt me like knowing that I missed out on that hurts" I say rubbing my hand over my thigh.

"Well what do you want to do? If you want a relationship with him now you can try but don't set your self up to get hurt by him. Then ima have to kill him and you and Maya gone be without a father." He says turning to a large gate.

"Where are we?" I ask as the gate opens and we drive down a grand driveway that had trees lined against the sides. As we get to the end we pull up on a beautiful home and I mean it is gorgeous. It has a circle driveway with a large fountain in the middle, from what I can tell a guest house, and many garages on the side.

"Looking a house" Izzy says so casually.

"For who?" I turn my head as he turned off the car before getting out and walking over to my side and helping me out.

"Who you think Ash? We can't stay in that house forever" he says as I straighten out my blouse. As I look up I notice a brunette woman standing beside a brown Porsche smiling.

"Hi, I am Stacey Deed it is nice to meet you two. Shall we begin the tour?" The joyful realtor said before we started the tour. And baby let me tell you the house was decked out. From almost every room having its own bathroom, the large open white kitchen, and padded black hardwood flooring throughout. As you walked it you saw a grand foyer with a waterfall chandelier, the main living room had a complete glass wall that opened up to the back yard which had an infinity pool, basket ball and tennis court. Don't even get me started on the master bedroom. It was almost twice the size of the one now. I honestly fell in love with the house.

Wait a damn minute how much money is this nigga making?

"Alright and we are back to the foyer I'll give you a few moments to discuss and explore and I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything" the lady says before walking off and leaving us.

"So what you think?" Izzy asks me as I look to the beautiful chandelier again

"It's beautiful babe I kinda love it" I lower my voice. "It's the perfect combination between both our styles and it's a good area to raise the kids" I say to him

"I thought you'd like it. Then it's not that far from yo moms and if we need my ma to come back she can stay in the guest house and all" he says grabbing my hand. "You want it?" He asks me

"Yes" I try and hide my excitement before we go back over to the realtor and make an offer. Of course we know this house is going to be really competitive but I know we gone get it so I'm not even stressing over it.

As we got into the car my phone ring unexpectedly.

"Hey Ash" Mayas voice blares through my phone.

"Who dat?" Izzy says as he cranks up the car. I mouth her name before going back to her

"Hey girl" I say placing my seat belt on.

"I just wanted to call to see how you were doing after last night" she says

"I mean I'm still a bit thrown off as of now but I'm fine" I tell her

"Would you be willing to come and actually meet him and talk to him? I mean like we can't just ignore it" she says as I let out a breath.