3.7

I know I keep saying it but thank y'all so much we getting up there with the views 🥺💕😭. I appreciate every one of y'all for coming back.

Alright I'm done let's go.

Ashley POV

I walk into a busy hospital mentally preparing myself for the day ahead.  I really didn't feel like being here today but i have to make this money. I almost missed my alarm this morning dealing with Izzys comfortable ass bed. I swear that shit is a piece of heaven chopped off and put on his bed.

But that's when it hit me. I haven't spoken to Michael since our date and he most likely will be here today. I don't know how im going to tell him but i need to get it out. But for now im going to do my job and maybe stay out his way. I just pray he does pop up out of the blue like he tends to do.

Surprisingly, my schedule isn't that bad today. Ive done a surgery and only have about 2 more for today. Im really ready to leave and go home to my son so im not complaining. Since i have a little time to spare i decide to go to michaels office to see if he is in there. I take a deep breath before knocking on the glass door. I hope and pray he isn't here today.

"come in" i here his deep voice sound as is slowly push the door open. I give a simple smile as i enter causing him to look up with a joyful look on his face which caused me to feel bad. He gets up and embraces me in a hug before we both sit down. We sit in silence for a moment before I decide to speak up.

"so..." i start trying to gain some confidence.

"i think i already know where this is going" he says causing me to look up. "i saw the pictures online" he says giving a half smile.

"i'm sorry Mic-" he cuts me off before i can explain. Damn I feel bad.

"its okay Ashley. I could tell by the way the way you look at each other so its my fault for trying to overstep. We both said that we should just stay friends so i apologize" he says looking sad still

"Its not your fault Michael... i honestly thought we could have something" i tell him. I hate to be that person but ive never been one to know how to comfort or express things to people so i hope im not coming off rude. "i hope we can still be friends" i smile to him.

"of course ash" he smiles before we embrace each other in a hug once again. I exit his office before going about my day.

Izzy POV

"have you spoken to your sister" my ma says grabbing some toast out of the toaster

"you know she been acting different n shit" i tell her honestly. Jas been acting different since she found out that Ashley was pregnant. I mean i understand she was cool with Zonnique but at the end of the day im her brother and she should have my back no matter what. She used to call me and tell me how she wanted to come to Atlanta but now she dont even text me.

"well you know if anybody can figure out what's wrong with her its you" she say picking up her plate and leaving the kitchen.

"damn ma where my food at" i yell

"in the fridge... waiting to be cooked" she says to me "and take Ashley her lunch. She left it this morning." she says as soon as my phone rings.

"Yurrr" King says through the speaker as i walk upstairs to check on Santana.

"wussap nigga" i say walking into my bedroom seeing him still asleep. I swear this nigga must be growing or sum because he can sleep. Like damn.

"im back in yo city..bout to slide through" he says as I hear the car engine in the back