4.7

Ashley POV

I slowly open my eyes, feeling the soft surface around me. I allow my eyes to adjust to the lighting before I take in the setting. I am laying in a large plush bed at the moment. The room consist of light pinks, whites and beiges. It's a fairly decent sized room with one window. I look over to my side seeing a bassinet. Without thinking I hop up and look into it finding my baby.

I pick him up swiftly before kissing him and hugging him. "Thank you god" I say kissing Aiden on his forehead. I lay him down on the bed analyzing his body making sure he didn't have any injuries or anything. He looked at me confused as I took his clothes off to make sure he was fine.

"I'm sorry bubby. Mommy just making sure you okay" I say to him before placing his clothes back into his body. He babbles trying to put his toes in his mouth. "Stop Aiden" I say to him before going back to the bassinet picking up his pacifier which I'm surprised made it through everything.

After making sure Aiden was okay I decided to see if I could find anything to use as a weapon in the room. There is a large television on the wall along with a decorative chair close to the bed. i can't use the chair legs or glass from the tv because I dont know how much time I have so something quicker will do. I look around the room again seeing diapers, baby clothes and supplies. There is also a glass cabinet containing baby toys but has a lock on it. Tf

There are also three doors to the room.

I make a plan in my head and decide to check out the doors first.

Through the first door it is a bathroom with a stand alone shower. It's a modern style bathroom with a large vanity area. It seems to be decorated almost in advance to a woman's taste. I rummage through everything the best I can with one arm only finding bandages, mouthwash, toothpaste, feminine body wash and baby soap.

Through the second door i find a walk in closet filled with woman's clothes and a section of babies clothes that range from Aidens age to 2 years.

"What the fuck" I mumble to myself looking at them and finding everything in my size. Whomever this is, is a fucking creep and I know it's not just that bitch Zonnique alone. Because this is too advanced for her speed.  That's when it clicked. I was wasting too much time so I pulled down a large scarf and made a harness for Aiden so my hands could be free. I ended up allowing him to breast feed while I looked through everything trying to find anything that could help. But who ever this was, wasn't dumb. The heels were locked in a clear case like the toys so I couldn't use them against who ever I had to fight. There was not hair pins, no needles, not even a curtain rod. All the strings were currently gone from shoes and such leaving me pretty much shit out of luck. The person who prepared the room was so dummy and clearly thought this through.

I went back into the main room and trying to tamper with the window which came to be bolted shut. I pretty much already know the last door is the door to the rest of the house but I'm more than sure there's someone on the other side.  I look down from the window seeing that we are pretty high up. About 3 stories. That won't be safe with Aiden so that's not going to work. Onto another plan Ashley.

I turn around as I hear the door open revealing an unfamiliar black man standing there.

"She's up" he says before going back out closing the door behind her. I struggle as I look around the room still  trying to find something but come up empty. I turn around quickly as I hear the door open once again causing Aiden to jump a little. I try to rock him on my chest so he won't begin to cry.

I look up to the man at the door once again along with a man who seems to be a butler. I take in his appearance which includes an outfit of all black (typical) and from what I can see a gun on his hip as well as a stun gun.