1.4

Maya POV

"Umm baby" I tap King next to me

" wussap babe" he replies eating a burger while watching the office. I guess you can say this is us spending time together. With us both constantly traveling, making appearances , and living in two different states we try to squeeze in as much time together as possible.

" you remember like last month when I met you at the club and my friend and Izzy was all over each other?" I said fast trying to figure out how to state the situation.

"Yea I guess so why wussap" he responds not taking his eyes off the television.

" it's Not my place to say but I need his information like number allat" I say moving my MacBook off of my lap onto my bed side table.

"Now you know I can't just be giving out his stuff like an opp I'll let him know so just tell me" he says watching the tv

" baby I really can't" i whine hoping he will give in.

"Well then idk baby I'm sorry" he resumes eating

" she's pregnant" I say as he chokes on his sandwich. I pat his back as he takes a gulp from his drink.

" bro.....nahhh bro" he says in disbelief leaning back, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Yes baby she's pregnant"  I say trying to get him to understand, crossing my arms taking off my glasses.

" you know that man has a whole girl ?" As soon as he said that my eyes almost popped out of my head

" NIGGA WHAT.  Why didn't you tell me. I would've never let my friend even do that then." I yell as I get up to pace my loft apartment thinking how I'm going to tell Ashley.

" They were broken up at the time but still, im pretty sure shawty gone spazz. " he said causing me to whip my head back

" WOWW .... this is crazy"

"But I'll tell him baby I have to drop something off at his house anyways so I'll let him know."

" I still can't believe you dude" I say sitting down as he got up putting on his shoes.

King POV

Walking up the stairs to ring Izzys door his manager  Aaron ends up answering it. I don't know why but he always reminds me of a fat 21 savage.

"Wussap man" he says dapping me up

" mann I need to talk to Israel real quick it's something serious." I say before rubbing my hands over my face.

" you know he in there with his girl so i don't know if you are going to want to talk around her. If you tell me I'll let him know. She's been keeping him on tight lease, phone and all" he states lowly as he closes the door

" he done got somebody pregnant" I say so only he can hear. I figure he the best person to tell because at the end of the day that is his client.

" damn forreal?" he says in shock

" yeah man, I didn't want to tell him on  the phone because I know ole girl be trippin but she my girl, friend so I had to say something" I say honestly

" Ima let him know tho" he says dapping me up