|53|Sleepover|

Skylee P.O.V

"NO!" Owen and Zack shouted together.

"What do you mean 'no'? First, you guys came barging in our sleepover, and now you're fussing over the movie! We will watch a romcom or either chick lit. That's it." Helen said.

"That's the plan when it was girls' sleepover now you have boys too. Do you guys want to bore us to death?" Zack said like he was being reasonable.

"Who ask you to come here then and abandoned your night out, hmm?" Rosalyn replied, glaring at him.

"Such an ungrateful girlfriend," Zack muttered under his breath.

"Come again?" Rosalyn glared.

"Uh... No... Nothing." He grinned.

"Damn!" I laughed.

"It's okay, Rosalyn, it's not like we are going to listen to them. Let's start the movie already and if they want they can stay otherwise, there is the door to the way out." Helen smirked.

"Hey! That's not fair. You can't kick us out of our own game room." Zack said.

"Why? What will you do if we threw you out?" Rosalyn raised her brows challengingly at him.

"I... I... It's unfair." Zack huffed.

While they argued about the movie I looked at the bored face of my boyfriend, watching their fight, slumped on the couch beside me. Somehow, even his bored face was looking cute.

"Let me tell you in advance we are really not going to watch anything if things continued like that." He said. I looked back at them. It seemed like I have to do something.

I looked at them as they argued. Zack and Owen's demand was Action/Adventure while Rosalyn and Helen's demand was Romcom and Chicklit. I never liked Romcom and chick lit, I had a thing for Action/Adventure and Tragedy.

I looked back at Eric, "What do you want to watch?"

He rose his left brow.

I tilted my head.

"Certainly not chick lit." He said, and added with a grin, "Not even if you like chick lit and romcom."

That made me grin. I never wanted to change his likes because of my preference.

"Great. We aren't watching that." I said, looking back at those arguing people.

"We are up for horror," I said and picked the remote to switch on the LCD then Netflix.

"Another thing, both girls can't stand horror." He said, looking at the angry faces of Helen and Rosalyn.

"Even better," I smirked.

"You're evil." He chuckled.

I surfed for a less horror movie, according to me, I checked my options, The Nun, Annabella series, Conjuring series, Abraham The boy. I paused on the last one. It didn't have creepy faces.

But Eric spoke, "Already watched."

Okay, cut. I again surfed more movies before stopping at 'Lights Out'. I liked the concept of that movie, it didn't have creepy faces but-but some scenes that could freak people out. Especially when Diana did her light-out things. I grinned when a mischief idea came into my mind. I looked at Eric with a wide smile. He chuckled before saying, "I'm in."

"Zack, either choose an Action/adventure or me?" Rosalyn said, messaging her temples.

"That's blackmailing!" Zack practically screamed helplessly.