|02|Unknown Mysterious Beauty|

Eric P.O.V

It was Sunday today, and like a ritual, I was spending my time with my best friends. We were in the game room of our house which was a big hall room divided into two parts. One side was for gym space with all necessary equipment while the other side was occupied by games and a bar counter in front of the shelf filled with all flavors of different alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages.

The center of the room had a seven-seater round-shaped couch in front of the big 292 inches LCD TV. It had glass walls on three sides except for the door wall. The view of the outer world from here looked so mesmerizing at night. This room was our little heaven.

"Have you found out something about her?" I asked Zack, who was so immersed in his game PUBG.

"Hold on, bro. I'm going to get a chicken dinner," he retorted. I rolled my eyes at him while Owen chuckled at his behavior.

"Who? That girl who slapped you?" Owen asked, hitting the ball as it ended in the hole. We were playing Snooker, and by the look of it, I was losing the game. He literally had more points than me.

"Don't remind me," I warned him as I pointed my snooker cue at his face.

"Oh yes!" Zack exclaimed loudly while air fist-bumping. We chuckled at him. He would never grow up.

"Bro, you should think deeply about this." He turned towards us with a thoughtful look, "She must be someone famous or well-known. Remember those bodyguards who came to guard her? Even I sensed the rich brat aroma around her, and she was the host of that club party." He waved his hands as he added, "Someone pretty rich with connections. I'm sure."

"Tell me you found something about her personal information?" I asked, hoping for a positive response.

"Naah. I tried and got nothing." He shrugged.

"You got nothing? Are you for real?" My brows rose and I clenched my jaw. "Zack..." I was cut off by Owen.

"No one dares to touch Eric Xander, and she didn't even touch but slapped you," he said, amusement clear on his grinning face. I threw a deadly look at him that made both of them burst into laughter. Yeah, that happened when you know someone for your whole life. Their teasing and banters could never irritate you to the level of throwing them out of your house. But I swear right now, I want nothing more than to kick them both out of my house. 

"Brave girl!" saying in union they laughed more. Zack fell over the floor, laughing like a maniac while clutching his stomach. Owen laughed more at his reaction.

Too infuriated to respond, I just simply ignored them.

"Wait... Have you ever ditched her?" Owen asked, giving me a look when they both were done with their abnormal laughter attack. Zack sat on the floor crisscrossed legs as his gaze directed at me.

'Have I?' I didn't know.

I thought for a moment. I had cheated on so many girls, but I had never seen her before. Have I ever ditched her? I didn't think so! Her face wasn't familiar, those emerald eyes with black hairs, that perfect little nose with beautiful kissable lips... She wasn't an ordinary beauty to be forgotten so easily.

Then who was she? Why did she slap me?

When I didn't say anything for a minute, Zack spoke, "So?"

"Do you guys have a death wish?" I glared hard at him as they grinned at me. You know it was impossible to threaten your best friends, especially, two insane childhood buddies.