|08|Sick Prank Of Cactus|

Skylee P.O.V

"Are you calling someone?" Number 1 asked as he looked at me. I climbed on the back seat and gave him a brief nod. I was calling Mum since last night but she wasn't picking it. Her phone wasn't off but neither was she answering.

"Have you guys talked with Mum?" I asked them as they started the drive towards school.

"No. Why?" Number 2 asked.

"She is not answering my calls. I'm calling her since last night. It never happened before," I said as I again dialed her number. Mum was someone who couldn't digest her food until she talked with me at least six to five times. It was weird that she hadn't call since tomorrow morning. Was she mad at me?

"Don't worry, Sky. Ma'am Octavia must be busy somewhere. She will call you once she gets some time," Number 1 gave me a reassuring smile.

I sighed and put my phone back in my jeans pocket. I had worn black jeans with a red off-shoulder top, and red sneakers while my hair was tied in a fish braid. I ran a hand through my neck frustratedly and set my braid over my left shoulder.

"Probably..." I said as I straightening my head arrogantly, "But then inform her that I don't want to talk with her."  With that I looked outside the window. If she was busy then my time was also precious.

Once I reached my school, I stepped out of the car and was about to walk inside when Number 2 called, "Sky, we are here all the time. If you need anything just text us."

"You guys aren't going back?" I rose my brows in confusion.

"Sir Xander's ordered us to stay outside," Number 2 said. I stared at him and tried to read his expression, but he wasn't a bodyguard for no reason. So I nodded briefly.

When I stepped inside the school, something was weird in there. I didn't know why, but something irked me. I looked around me. All the students were looking at me like I was prey. I was used to people staring at me like this, but their stares were itching in my eyes. Their stares were giving me a danger alert... Like a code red or something?.

But I ignored them and trekked towards my locker. I opened it and placed my bag inside then picked the book for the first lecture. I closed the door only to found a familiar pair of piercing grey eyes behind it. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Too dramatic!

He was leaning against the locker while his arms were crossed over his chest, giving a full view of his muscular chest and bulged biceps. His two friends were standing at some distance behind him, both had the same idiotic smirks plastered on their faces.

I looked back at him. He was wearing navy blue jeans with a white button-down shirt and a baby blue blazer. While his brown hair was styled perfectly. Why he had to be so damn handsome?

"Stop drooling. I know it's hard when I'm standing in front of you. But still..." He smirked and I again rolled my eyes.

"You talk way too much nonsense..." I smirked and was about to walk past him when he grabbed my left wrist and tugged me back. I snatched my wrist and grabbed his blazer with the same hand, pulling him a little closer. My heart started to do some unnecessary somersaults inside my chest and an unknown feeling again appeared in my stomach.

"Don't touch me," I hissed. He smirked in return and eyed me with his amused grey orbs then looked at my hand.

"At least... I'm not the one touching," He said with that stupid smirk never leaving his face. I pushed him away and walked away before I could explode at him.

God! That jerk!

I stopped midway when something hit my head. I turned around only to found him smirking at me. While his both friends burst into a fit of laughter. I touched the back of my head and found something sticky there. When I smelled it, my brows creased in confusion.