|10|Isn't it Suspicious? (I)|

Skylee P.O.V

My dear close your eyes,
let the sleep roll in.
Let it shield your deepest fear.
It'll hide you from the dark.

My dear dream about a life,
fill it with love.
Roses are red,
express they love.
It makes you smile,
and love the darknight.

"Ma'am, may I come in?" I was literally lost in singing my Mum's song when I heard a knock on the door along with an annoying voice.

I opened my eyes and looked at the door, placing my guitar aside, I said in a disinterested voice, "Yeah!"

"I hope I didn't disturb you," Asli said with a small smile and came inside holding a tray in her hand. She placed the tray in front of me that had a tub of my favorite ice cream. Then she walked towards the window and put the blinds down.

"You did," I said. All the while I observed her. she had straight and strict facial features with brown hair tied up in a tight bun. She had worn sweatpants and a mock-neck tank top. The sleeveless top displayed her defined muscles as if she had done a lot of workouts. She didn't seem like a maid. Why would a normal housemaid have muscles like a fighter?

"Well sorry for disturbing you. Eat it before it gets melt. It's your favorite strawberry ice cream without any nuts," she said politely as she pretended to clean my room. Only my room wasn't in a bad condition and who the hell did cleaning at late night?

"Thanks," I said formally as I picked the bowl. I was allergic to all kinds of nuts. According to docs, only a minor amount was enough for a serious reaction. I could even die because of oxygen blockage. So, my Baba had strictly ordered everyone to take care of my food ingredients.

I took the first spoon and closed my eyes with pleasure and stopped the urge to moan. Well, yes my favorite ice cream could lift my mood and could make me forgot about everything.

"Can I ask you something?" She said as she didn't find anything to clean in my room. I was a person of perfection and in my room, you would always found everything in the right place. I briefly smirked.

"I'm listening," I said as I ate my ice cream before it really melts.

She looked at me with her brown eyes and sat in front of me on the bed. All the while a calculating gaze scanning me. She had something in her more than a maid. Maids never had such a kind of attitude in them, even her body language was so confident.

"Today you left in different outfits and came back in different ones, can I ask why?" She asked, looking directly into my eyes. Like trying to find something.

Really? Smartness with Skylee Kingston! Hah!

"Can I ask why?" I questioned back with a boring look.

"You can share it with me. If there is someone in your school bullying you," She sounded worried. Her words made me remember Cactus and his sick prank and the assignment I had to do with him. I scrunched my nose in disgust and said, "There is nothing I can't handle on my own."

"Are you sure?" She asked with concerned expressions. I just looked at her. I already had 2 bodyguards, right?

"Forget about me. You tell me. What are you doing here?" I asked her as I placed the empty bowl back on the tray. But I didn't miss the way she stiffened and shifted in her position. Okay, that was pretty noticeable.

"It's my duty. I came to ask you if someone is bullying you in school and also this ice cream..." I cut her off, "I'm not asking about this."

"The thing I'm asking is what are you doing here? In New York?"