|59|Outburst|

Skylee P.O.V

For a moment, I just stared at him still.

"Hey, don't show me that face." He whispered, sitting beside me.

I blinked.

"It's my birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He looked unsure as he watched me carefully.

"Then leave me alone!" I grumbled, covering my face with my hands. You have got this, Skylee. Relax. Take a deep breath. I consoled myself. I knew I was so close to a breakdown and I didn't want to have one in front of anyone. It's not a big deal. It's not like your 18th birthday meant so much to you.

"GO away, Burak!" I yelled at him angrily with tears stinging at the back of my eyes.

"Oh, I will. Just open my gift first." He said calmly, taking my hands off my face and pointing with his eyes at the wrapped gift box. Totally ignoring my sulking face.

"Then I want you out of this room," I said.

"Promise." He nodded.

Sighing, I picked the gift box and unwrapped it. My brows creased together as I stared at it. It was a small box of designer Phillip Ashley Chocolates. The beautiful colored chocolates mocked me and I glared at them. I looked up to shoot him a glare but a single tear escaped my eye.

"You are so bad! You're making fun of me! How could you gift me chocolates when you know I hate them! I hate you and I hate everyone! Go away!" I cried as I throw the box at him.

He caught the box with a troubled face. He didn't expert my outburst in tears. However, I just picked the pillow and threw that on him. He caught it, too.

"Just go to hell!" I sobbed and again picked a pillow and threw it at him. This time, he let the pillow hit him square at his face.

I stared at his face with my teary eyes. He stared back with a soft and concerned look in his eyes.

"Why didn't you catch it?" I deadpanned, aggressively rubbing the tears off my eyes.

He smiled before placing the pillow in front of me.

"Let it all out. Come on, hit me."

At this, I actually launched at him. No, not to hit him but to choke him with my bone-crushing hug.

"I hate all of them! How dare they freaking ruined my birthday! I was supposed to tell him about me! That I am a Kingston but no, they had to come with freaking guns and attack me! I'm happy those all stupid dogs died but I hate the fact that I'm happy they died! And he had to break my guitar! That guitar had so many memories. I lost them all. And I left him too. He must be thinking I am mad but I'm not. I'm just sad, not angry. He is more important than my guitar. Hell, he's more important than anything in this world. Besides, I know it was an accident but..." I sobbed loudly as I added, "God, now, I'm blabbering! I hate everyone!"

I heard him chuckle. He was holding my shaking body tight so that we won't fall off the bed.

"It's a lot to take in." He said, caressing my head as I continued to cry on his shoulder. I cried and cried, not bothering to exactly figure at what thing I was crying. I just had so much to cry. So, I just let out all of it.

After almost what felt like a century, the tears stopped and I felt so tired and sleepy.

"I hate you too." I whimpered, still hugging him.

"Aww, I know you love me, babes."

"Have some shame. I'm your big sister."

"There's no saying that you can't call your sister with endearments."