|27|Pissed Off|

Skylee P.O.V

"What is he/she doing here?!" We both shouted together and then send glares at each other.

But looking at his next reaction. He groaned so loudly that too so annoyed that I couldn't help but burst into laughter, forgetting everything, and even forgetting about my broken guitar.

Oh, God! No wonder what did I do to make him so annoyed?

You slapped him for no reason. An annoying voice whispered in my ear which was actually, my own inner voice.

'But he pranked me. So, equal.' I reasoned out.

Then you pranked back.

'He deserved that. Plus he asked me to come on an illegal racing track and I was so close to getting kidnapped.'

He saved you there.

'Because it was his fault. And he was with Helen in kicking me out of the school. They almost expelled me.'

He was the one who got praised by your so-called lecture of trying to impress you when he just simply saved you.

'But it was his fault that I was at a place like that.'

Yeah yeah!

I internally rolled my eyes at my annoying inner voice and looked at him, but looking at his confused face as if I had grown two heads. I again chuckled.

"Well, I know it's funny." Brother Xander said as he looked at me with a mischief grin. Early fury was nowhere to be seen but I wasn't done with him yet. I knew I was feeling better but he had to fix my guitar. I frowned as my laughter disappeared in an instant, feeling like a bipolar, and gave him a very serious look.

"You surely play very cleverly," I said.

"You couldn't expect less from a lawyer." He winked in return.

"Wait a minute. Can you tell me what is she doing here?" Cactus a.k.a Eric said, grabbing our attention towards him.

"Skylee, it that you? Oh my God! You know I missed you so much!" It was Rosalyn who said and rushed forward without a warning for a bone-crushing hug. I wasn't ready for it so I stumbled a bit backward but returned her hug rather awkwardly. So, here came my first friendly hug to be precious a 'she-missed-me' hug.

That explained how she knew everything about them. Cactus twin sister, huh?

She pulled apart and checked my forehead, her face was dripped in genuine worry... For me!?

"Good, no fever. How are you feeling now, dear?" She asked.

My brows rose in confusion and I passed her a perplexed look.

"You were sick and were on sick leave for the last days." She added.

Ohh, that cover story! I immediately smiled at her and said, "Yeah! I was sick but I'm fine now."

"That's good." She smiled.

"You never told me he is your brother." I titled my head, pointing at Cactus.