"I'll get you back... I promise"

Josie's POV-

I felt like my heart just shattered into pieces. It looked like Hope was dead. Maybe she was.
She better not be.

"Is she?" I asked my dad hoping he would know what I'm trying to say so I don't have to finish my sentence.

"If your trying to ask if she's alive, she is, just not waking up, and I have no idea why" My dad told me and I looked back at Hope. Then.. and idea popped into my head.

"Dad, I have an idea" I told my dad as he face lit up. "What is it?!" My dad said excited.

"We have to tell everyone else though, I might need their help for this" I told my dad and he nodded his head then left to tell the others and before I left I looked back at Hope and stroked her hair.

"I'll get you back... I promise" I whispered to Hope even though she probably couldn't hear me, I then left the room and headed to my dad's office.

Hope's POV-

After I hit Josie's dark side with a spell, she just absorbed it, the last thing I remember was telling Josie to change the story, then everything kind of just went black.

I hope Josie is okay... but I don't even know where I am, next thing I know I hear the sound of a door opening and I see a vision as if it's like a tv in front of my face, what is this? This hasn't happened before so it's not a memory. So what is it? Then it hit me. This is the present, I tried to look around but I couldn't. It looked like I was in a... coffin?

I then saw Josie standing over me, she had tears in her eyes and looked over her shoulder and was talking to someone. I wonder who? Then I heard another familiar voice. Dr. Saltzman. I heard them talking and Josie said that she had a plan to get me back. I then heard Dr Saltzman leave the room and I saw Josie was about to leave but she didn't. Instead she looked at me and stroked her fingers through my hair. Then I heard her whisper, "I'll get you back... I promise" then she left the room and the vision ended. Hopefully this plan of Josie's is good, I want to see her again. I miss her.

Alaric's POV-

Josie just told me that she had a plan to get Hope back and told me to get the others. So I did. I called mg, Lizzie, Kaleb, and Rafael, Landon also wasn't waking up, we had to figure that out too, but after we get Hope back.

I called everyone to my office and everyone came, we had everyone here and they all sat down waiting for Josie to come as well. Next thing we know we see Josie come into the office while holding a coin.

I know that probably some of you guys don't like cliffhangers but oh well. I think it might be obvious as to what might happen next... but you never know.... anyways, have a great day/night!