"Lizzie... it's Hope"

Lizzie's POV-

I was really tried from my day so I decided to take a nap. Next thing I know I open my eyes to see my dad waking me up.

"Dad!? What the hell! I was trying to sleep!" I yell out and he looks at me. "Sorry Lizzie, but I need you in the office, I don't have time to explain just to" He quickly says to me and leaves my room.

What the hell was that. Anyways. I guess I should get to the office then. I leave my room and go to my dads office and I see mg, Kaleb, Rafael, and my dad there.

"What's going on?" I ask someone and wait for a response. "We don't know, all we know is that your dad called us in here for something important" mg tells me and I nod then I realize something, where's Josie?

"Where's Josie? Shouldn't she be here too if we're here?" I ask my dad and he looks at me. "Well she will be, and I guess since you guys are here I will explain everything to you guys"

*5 minutes later*

All of us stand there quiet and shocked as to what my dad just told us, we were sitting in silence for a few minutes until I decide to break it. "So Hope is technically in a coma? And she won't wake up?" I ask my dad quietly. "Yeah, but Josie said she had a plan, so hopefully she gets here soon" my dad says and I nod then shortly after we see Josie walk in holding a coin.

Josie's POV-

I know just the solution to bring Hope back, but first I need my coin filled with magic.

I go get my coin and finally find it then I go back to my dads office and walk in and see everyone else there.

"Did you explain everything to them dad?" I ask him while he looks up at me. "Yes, everything except for the plan you have" my dad said with a serious face as he insists for me to finally say what my plan is.

"Okay, well, Hope is still stuck in my subconscious, but, my darker self turned her into stone, but, she was using magic to do that, so I can just go back into my subconscious and siphon the magic that's holding Hope to be stone and boom, I bring her out and she's back" I tell everyone my plan and they all agree that it is a good plan.

"Jo, you don't have your magic, and I know that your not comfortable with it, so why don't I just go in there and get Hope" Lizzie asks me trying to convince me to let her do that.

"Well that's why I have my magic coin, cause I'm gonna siphon the magic back so I can rescue Hope" Lizzie looks at me as if I'm crazy. "But you were never comfortable with holding your magic before, why now?" Lizzie asks super confused as to why I would be doing this. "Lizzie... it's Hope" Lizzie thinks for a second then nods at me.

We all start getting ready for the plan, I just need my friends by my side while I do this.

*20 minutes later*

"Okay I think we're ready, time for me to just siphon my magic back, then it should all be good" I tell myself to give myself a little confidence. "Hey Jo, you ready?" Lizzie asks me from behind. "Yeah, I just need my magic" I say and Lizzie nods at me and holds my shoulders to let me know that she is here for me. I then start thinking about my magic then my hands start glowing red and I feel my magic come back to me and I feel fine. After my magic is back I look at Lizzie and nod then she hugs me. I hug her back then I nod at her telling her that I'm ready to do this and she sits next to me for support. I then focus and next thing I know, I'm back in my subconscious.

We're almost there to getting Hope back! Don't worry guys you will get hosie soon, I just want to do some stuff before getting into the lovey hosie stuff, anyways, I hope that you have a good day/night!