"Can we cuddle?"

Josie's POV-

Hope finally let me into her room after a bunch of waiting. Hope kept saying these things that hurt her which hurt me so much. I never wanted to hurt her. I never intended to. "I'm sorry Hope that she kissed me, and I'm sorry that I wasn't thinking about you in that moment, and I'm sorry that I kissed her back even for a second! Hell! I'm sorry for all the things I did to hurt you today! But I am not sorry that I'm in love with you!" I accidentally blurt out and Hope looks at me surprised, I was surprised too was to what I said.

No no no no no, she wasn't supposed to know yet, I just messed everything up, I wanted to wait to tell her, if I didn't mess everything up before I definitely did now. I think to myself as I look at Hope. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'll leave you a-alone" I say while stuttering and I when I feel something grab my wrist. 

Hope's POV-

Josie just told me that she loved me. I was shocked, very shocked. I didn't know how to react. "I-I'm sorry, I-I'll leave you a-alone" Josie says while stuttering and tries to leave but I grab her wrist and spin her into me. Memories immediately start flooding back when me and Josie danced in my room after I saved her from Rafael.

I guess memories started coming back to Josie too because she looked like she was all in her thoughts until we stared at each other in silence until I broke it. "Don't leave" I say. I can't stay that mad at her forever.

"I forgive you" I say and she looks at me confused. "Why?" She asks and I step away from her. "What do you mean why? I forgive you, because I love you too" I say and she smiles. I walk up to her and I smash my lips onto hers. Our kiss was so passionate. Everything feels so right. It feels like everything is right in the world. It feels like there is nothing wrong in the world and me and Josie are in our own world.

I could do this forever but after a while I pulled away and I stroke her cheek with my thumb and look into her dark brown eyes. Man. I could get lost in those eyes forever. "I love you so much" I whisper softly as I look at her. "I love you too, I'm so sorry that I hurt you, I know that you were trying to protect me, and I appreciate it, so much Hope, but you have to get over it at some point" Josie says softly and I look at her and nod.

"I know Jo, it's just, I've lost so many people, and Rafael is a wolf and has anger issues, I didn't know how far he would have been willing to take it, I just didn't want want to risk losing you" I say and she looks at me with a sympathetic look. "Hope, you won't lose me, I'm gonna be here for you and with you, for a very long time, okay?" Josie asks and I nod at her. "Okay" I say softly and Josie leans in and kisses me again.

It was another passionate kiss, after another minute we pull away since we need oxygen, "What do you want to?" I ask her. "Well first thing's first, are well still on for our date on Friday?" Josie asks and I look at her. "Of course we're still on for Friday, we have to finish the first date, no backing out of it, no matter what" I say and she smiles. 

"Can we cuddle?" Josie asks softly and I look at her with a fake hurt look. "Of course we can cuddle! What made you think that we wouldn't be able to cuddle?" I ask fake hurt and she rolls her eyes. "Your so lucky that you're cute" Josie says and I smirk at her. "Oh no not the Mikaelson smirk" Josie says and my smirk turns into a smile. "Oh yes the Mikaelson smirk" I say as I run over to her and pick her up bridal style with my arm going over her back and my other arm going under her legs making her squeal at the quick action.

I put her on the bed and start tickling her. "Hope!! Stop! Please I can't breathe!!" Josie says while laughing and I can't help but smile and I stop. "I hate you" She says but she ends up smiling. "No you don't" I say while laughing. "No I don't" Josie says and smiles. "Cuddle time?" Josie asks sweetly and I look at her. "Yeah sure, of course, we can cuddle until you fall asleep, you look tired" I say and she nods. "Yeah, I am" She says sleepy.

"Yeah weIl we do have to start classes tomorrow and get up and 7:00am" I say as I lay down in the bed under the covers and Josie turns on her side while I slip my arm under her and my other arm dangles over her body as my head rests by her neck while I take in her scent. "Goodnight Jo, I love you" I say softly. "Goodnight Hope, I love you too" She says half asleep. I say a spell that turns the lights off and I set my alarm for 7:00am then turn my phone off. 

I end up falling asleep listening to Josie's steady breathing and heart beat while I also breathe in her scent which calms me as I start to fall asleep.

Hey guys I think that's gonna be the last chapter for tonight because this is the third chapter I made today, and I told you guys that we would have hosie back soon. I just wanted a little bit of drama to happen but not have it last for long and I thought that this was the perfect thing for it, also excuse any mistakes it's 11:30pm right now. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and I hope that you guys have a great day/night!