"Yes yes yes!!"

Also just so you guys know the pictures don't mean anything or show anything that will happen in the story I just liked these pictures and I thought that they were cool. Anyways, back to the story.

Josie's POV-

Once me and Hope got our food we started eating. For 5 minutes I saw that she was texting someone. I wondered who she was texting? I'll just ask her when she's done. After another minute I saw Hope laugh at her phone. Okay. Now I was curious. Who was she texting and laughing at.

"Who you texting?" I asked her and she looked up from her phone. "Lizzie, she's wondering where we were, by the way you should probably tell her about us, she's wondering about us" I then think about having to explain everything to Lizzie. Ugh. "I am gonna have to tell her, I will, later" I decide to give Hope a smirk and she gives one back at me and I blush a little but hide it.

Me and Hope finished eating and we went outside and we walked to the car and I was about to get in it when I feel Hope grab my arm and she pulls me towards her and she crashes our lips together. Every time we kissed my lips were tingling and my stomach was doing flips and it was like fireworks everywhere. It was passionate and slow. I never wanted this to end. But we stopped when we needed air.

"What was that for?" I ask quietly with a huge smile on my face. "Because I wanted too" I felt myself blush. "Now, about that question I wanted to ask you" I totally forgot about the question that she wanted to ask me. Part of me was scared but part of me was excited. "Josie Saltzman, will you be my girlfriend?" My heart fluttered. "Yes yes yes!!" I immediately hugged Hope for a minute. After we finished hugging I kissed her. I realized that I was still wearing her leather jacket. I'll keep it for now. It reminds me of her. It makes me feel happy.

"Okay can we go back now?" Hope nods at me and smiles then lets out a small chuckle. We get into her car and the whole ride back to the school we held hands with each other. Once we got back to the school we went back into Hope's room and sat down on her bed and we started watching movies again as we also cuddled again. I checked the time and saw that it was 10:21pm. Wow, me and Hope were gone for a while.

"Are you okay Jo?" I heard Hope ask me from above. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I see Hope shrug her shoulders. "Are you okay Hope?" I look up at her and she nods at me with a big smile on her face. "Yes I'm fine, witch wuss" I recognize that nickname. "Hey I thought that we established that I was not a witch wuss!" Hope smiles at me and laughs. "Rude" I turn my back against her and go into the bathroom acting mad. I heard Hope start calling my name but I didn't go out there. I then heard her get out of bed and knock on the bathroom door.

"Josie? Josie I'm sorry I didn't mean it, please come out" I wanted to come out but I didn't. I wanted to scare her. I then heard her pace back and forth so then I decided to come out and when she turned around and saw me smiling she looked around the room with a fake hurt face but while smiling. "I can't believe you! You made me think that I messed everything up!"

I felt bad to make her think that but it had to be done.

Hope's POV-

Me and Josie were joking around while laying in my bed while I called Josie a witch wuss again and she turned her back facing me and went into the bathroom. I thought it was a joke at first. "Josie, Josie! Josie come back!" I yelled from the bed. No response. I decided to get up and got closer to the door. "Josie come on!" Still no response. I then kind of started to panic. I went right up against the door and knocked. "Josie? Josie I'm sorry I didn't mean it, please come out" Still no response. I started pacing my room back and forth. Did I just mess everything up? I hope not.

Right as I turn around I see Josie at the doorway of the bathroom smiling and I was relieved that it was a joke. "I can't believe you! You made me think that I messed everything up!" I said while laughing. I went to Josie and picked her up and kissed her. "I'm sorry Hope, I didn't mean to make you think that, I just wanted to scare you, that's all" I then laughed. "Well you definitely did" I put her down and she gave me a I'm sorry look and I rolled my eyes playfully. "I forgive you" She then smiled and clapped her hands. "Yay!" I laughed then kissed her again. I started tickling her and she ran on the bed and I laid down on the bed and grabbed her then kept tickling her. "Hope!! Ahhhh Hope stop it!!" I stopped then looked at her then smiled.

"That's what you get" I said as I laughed as I didn't realize that she was straddling me. She also realized and tried to get off but I grabbed her waist which made her stay straddling me. "Who said I told you to get off?" I said right up against her ear which I felt that made her shiver. Before I know it Josie smashed our lips together and at first it was passionate then became heated as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. I flipped us over so I was now on top of her and I kissed her again but then went down her jaw leaving wet soft kisses which made Josie let out a little moan which only pushed me to continue. I went back up to her mouth and that's where our tongues were fighting for dominance which is where I won. I let my tongue travel around her mouth and discover knew places Josie let me. I then let Josie take over and her tongue roamed all around my mouth. I stopped kissing her then went down to her neck again and I found her pulse point. I started sucking on it which made Josie let out another moan a little louder. I kept sucking on it when I stopped when I heard a knock at the door. I got off of Josie and she rolled her eyes as I went to go open the door. I heard another knock come from it.

"Alright I'm coming!" I then opened the door and and saw Lizzie. "Is Josie here? I need to talk to her" I then looked back at my bed and Josie sat up from it. "Yeah what do you need?" Josie asked from my bed. "Let's go back to our room, you have had Hope all night. Time for sister time" I then looked back at Josie. Lizzie was right. I did have Josie for the entire day today. "She's right Jo, I had you all of today, you should go, I'll see you tomorrow" Josie then got up from my bed and came to the door. "Okay fine, see you tomorrow Hope, bye" I wanted to kiss Josie but I remembered that Lizzie didn't know anything about us yet, Josie will tell her, she said she would.

I said bye to Lizzie and Josie then I decided that I should go to bed. So I turned off my light and turned my phone off then got under the covers of my sheets and slowly but surely I fell asleep.

If only Lizzie didn't interrupt that moment, then again, Lizzie is Lizzie, but you never know what could happen. I think those are gonna be the chapters for today and I'll try to post tomorrow if I don't have a lot of schoolwork so yeah. Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story, and I hope that you guys have a great day/night!