Chapter 53

Hope's POV-

Josie finally came to pick me up and she gave me some blood bags so I could regain my strength back and she helped me to the car and we drove all the way back home to the school.

Once we finally arrived back at the school, Josie helped me out of the car and she helped me into the school and to my dorm room.

We made it to my dorm room and me and Josie just sat on the bed and we were cuddling with each other for a minute before I got up to take quick shower.

"Don't take too long Hope ok? I still need to make sure that you're okay and all" Josie says as she gives me a look of worry and I just smile to myself.

I love how she worries about me still even though I'm right here and I'm okay. That's just how she is and I love her with all of my heart for that.

"I'll be quick Jo, even though I'm okay, I'll hurry, just for you princess" I say and give her a soft kiss on the lips and a kiss to her forehead as I caress her face quickly before I step into the bathroom and start my shower.

I then step into the shower and start to wash all of the dry blood off of my body and I wash my hair as I start to feel slightly light headed so I quickly finish off my shower and step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself as I blow dry my hair and put on comfy clothes.

"Hope? Are you okay?" I can hear Josie call throughout the door outside my bathroom and I open the door and take a quick step out before I feel light headed again so I stop and Josie looks at me with a look thats full of worry, concern, and confusion.

"Hope? What's going on?" Josie says before taking a step towards me and rubbing her hand soothingly on my arm.

"Nothing, it's fine Jo, it's okay, I'm fine" I say forcing a smile on my face and Josie looks at me as if a 5 year just lied about breaking something right in front of her face.

"Hope you're not fine, come on, you should get some rest, a lot of rest actually" Josie says and I know that if I protest against her I will lose. Especially if its about me getting rest and being taken care of.

••AUTHORS NOTE••
HEY GUYS! So this is where I last edited in January- ITS BEEN A LONG TIME I KNOWWW BUT IM BACKK. I just wanted to point this out because I don't remember much of my story and I'm just gonna continue from what just happened in the last paragraph. But if I make some mistakes about what happened in the last few chapters, forgive me. ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY!

Josie's POV-

I took Hope's hand and lightly dragged her over to her bed as I laid down and she did as well next to me and I immediately wrapped myself into her body and twisted our feet together and put my
head on her chest as I lightly caressed her face and looked deep into her deep gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

She's not okay. But she won't tell me what's wrong. She stopped walking randomly which isn't a good sign since she also got kidnapped and it's not good. It's making me a lot more worried.

"What are you thinking about Jo?" Hope said as she interrupted my thoughts and pulled me out of them as I looked into her eyes again.

"What's wrong? And don't say nothings wrong and that you're fine cause I know you're not, so tell me what you felt earlier please Hope" I said slowly starting to panic.

And I knew Hope was able to see that cause she turned over fully on her side and her ocean eyes looked deep into mine.

"It's okay, I just felt a little lightheaded that's all okay? I swear Jo" Hope said and I knew she would never lie to me, except about when she's not okay but I could tell she wasn't lying.