"Josie? Josie, Josie!"

Hope's POV-

Me and Josie were just about to start the movie. After me and Josie killed the monster we came back into my dorm and I saw it all set up for our movie night. I was shocked and it looked really cute. I had asked Josie if she got snacks and she said yes, I was really glad because I can not live without snacks.

"Good cause I was about to say if you didn't get snacks, then you have messed up problems my friend" I could see that Josie was all around in her thoughts after I said that, I don't know why though.

"Josie? Josie, Josie!" I then yelled which made her come out of whatever trance she was in. "You okay? You seemed kind of lost there" she then sat down on the bed next to me. "Yeah, I-I was just t-thinking about something" she said as she stuttered. She sounded cute when she stuttered. I then caught myself staring at her when I saw her look at me. "Okay, what movie do you want to watch" I asked trying to not make it seem suspicious that I was staring at her. "Um whatever you pick is fine" I felt like something was wrong but I couldn't really tell what it was.

"Are you okay? You seem... off" she turned her head towards me and looked at me. "Yeah, I'm fine" I knew that she was lying, but I didn't want to push her. She can tell me when she's ready. "Okay, fine, and let's both pick a movie, come on" I scooted closer to her and turned in the tv and went to Netflix to search for some movies. "To all the Boys I've Loved Before?" I asked her wanting to see if she would want to watch this. "No, to straight, don't like it" I decided to keep scrolling. "High School Musical?" I looked at her and she looked at me as if I was crazy. "What?" She then rolled her eyes then I rolled mine as a joke, "It's way to cringey" I then rolled my eyes at her as a joke.

"You know if all of these movies have bad things in them we're gonna be here all night" She then shrugged her shoulders. "Not my fault people can't make good movies. I laughed at that. She was so cute. What? Okay never mind that Hope. Think about that later. "Okay what about The Kissing Booth?" Josie face then turns into a smile. "Yes I love this movie" I then laugh at her and click on it and we start watching. As we watch I feel Josie cuddle up closer to me. I like this feeling. It feels nice. Josie right up against my body. Her body is so warm. It's like I can already feel everything good about her from it.

A movie a a half later:

Me and Josie were in the middle of watching a second movie. Me and Josie were now practically cuddling with each other and it felt nice. Josie was in my arms while hugging one of my arms and my other arm went around her waist and her other hand was on my stomach. I felt myself blush every time I thought about her body against mine. I turned to grab my phone when I felt that Josie wouldn't move off of me. I then listened to her breathing closely and heard that it was steady along with her heart beat. I then realized that she fell asleep on me.

I turned off the tv and said a spell which cleaned everything off my bed and I was able to grab my phone and I thought that it would be smart to text Lizzie saying that Josie will spend the night. I don't wanna kick her out. Plus I kind of want her to stay.

Hey Lizzie Josie fell asleep at my place, I'll let her stay the night cause I don't want to wake her up. I wanted to let you know so you knew where she would be

After I put my phone down I felt a buzz against my hand. I checked my phone and saw that Lizzie texted me back.

Okay, thanks for telling me. Hurt her and your dead Mikaelson

I gave a small chuckle at Lizzie's text, I then heard Josie move around in her sleep so I checked to make sure I didn't wake her up. Thankfully I didn't. I then put my phone down and turned my light off and moved my body a little closer to to Josie's body. I just sat there in bed and listened to Josie's steady heart beat and her steady breathing. I then fell asleep listening to Josie's heart beat.

Before I know it I wake up to Josie screaming.

Uh oh, what do you guys think will happen to Josie in the next chapter? And guys I'm so so so so sorry for not posting for a few days I was busy with school and everything. But also I wanted to thank you guys for 200 reads!!! I just wanted to thank you guys so much and I love you all and I hope that your enjoying the story! Anyways, have a great day/night!