Chapter 55

Josie's POV-

Hope brought me breakfast in bed. She's so sweet.

But as we were in the middle of eating Hope seemed to be lost in her thoughts as she was staring into space.

"Babe?" I ask rubbing her arm softly until she snaps out of her thoughts and looks at me and can see the confused look on my face.

"I think I hear my aunt and your dad arguing, I'll be back princess" She says and before I can say anything she gives me a kiss on the forehead and leave the room.

I decide to follow her to see what they were also arguing about.

Hope's POV-

I gave Josie a kiss on the forehead and left the room to see what these two were arguing about.

As soon as I walked outside my aunt Freya saw me and she had a angry look on her face until she looked over and saw me and walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey aunt Freya... what we're you guys just talking about?" I ask hesitantly.

"Hi sweetheart, I was just simply talking to your headmaster here" She says giving Dr. Saltzman a glare and I can't help but wonder what's going on.

"Yeah... Hope I need to talk to you" He says and then I remembered our last fight until I then also had a stern look on my face.

"About what" I say sternly and not moving from my spot.

"I don't need you talking to my niece Alaric" aunt Freya says coldly and looks over to me until I heard another familiar voice.

"Hope it's okay, you can talk to him, I'll be there too" I look over and see Caroline and I can see aunt Freya open her mouth to speak again until I stop her.

"Aunt Freya it's okay, I'll talk to them, it's better with Caroline there" I say and she slowly nods and I look over to my headmaster and headmistress.

I walk with them out into the field and look sternly at Dr. Saltzman as I was still mad at him for before.

"What do you want Dr. Saltzman" I ask a little bit coldly as I personally didn't care for what he had to say at all.

I then see Caroline give him a stern look for him to start talking.

"I wanted to say.. I'm sorry Hope, you were right, I believed Landon over Josie and you when he tried to bury her alive and kill her and when you saved her I tried to punish you.. so I'm sorry" He says and I just shrug my shoulders.

"Fine, apology accepted, anything else?" I say just wanting to get out of here and back to my princess.

"Um yes actually" Dr. Saltzman says and I even see Caroline look at him surprised that he's saying something else.

"You were right about another thing that night... I don't think you're good for Josie and I don't want you dating her anymore. You're to dangerous and I'm not risking putting her in danger with someone who has power over anyone else in the world" Dr. Saltzman says and as soon as I hear those words my eyes flash yellow and my hybrid face starts to come out but I put it away.

"WHAT?" We all hear another voice say and look over and see Josie.

"Josie.." Caroline says and I see Josie with tears in her eyes with makes me furious that her own FATHER had hurt her.

"Are you kidding me!?! And you agree with this mom?!??!" Josie says and Caroline immediately starts protesting.

"NO no no no no Josie sweetheart I do NOT think this, YOUR FATHER was not supposed to say this!" She says looking over at Dr. Saltzman.