"I love you too, always and forever"

Josie's POV-

Me and Hope walked away from my dad and Landon after Hope told him to never lock her up again. 'God sometimes I just can't resist her, she can just be so hot sometimes, more like all the time.' Josie thought to herself. Hope told me she had a surprise for me outside and that I had to close my eyes for it.

We started walking through the woods and I closed my eyes while Hope's soft and gentle hand held mine as we walked through the forest without hitting anything. "Okay you can now open your eyes Jo" Hope said and as I opened them I saw that we were on like a small cliff and over it was the lake. Then in the grass there was a really big and thick blanket on the floor and 4 wooden planks around it.

Then there was yellow twinkle lights that was surrounding the entire thing and there were two bean bag chairs that were really big. Then were was a little white sheet that was being held up by hooks which attached to the twinkle lights and behind the bean bag chairs was a projector. Then there was a cooler which was full of my favorite drinks and snacks and sandwich's.  

"Omg Hope! It's beautiful! I love it so much, and you" I say and turn over and give Hope a peck on the lips. "I uh, I'm really glad you like it, I was nervous that you wouldn't" Hope said nervously and her hands were slightly shaking.

I grabbed them gently and looked her in the eyes when I ended up leaning in and kissed her slowly. Those little fireworks and sparkles would always come up whenever we kissed. It just felt right. Everything felt right. It felt like there was nothing wrong, like we were in our own little world without anyone else. Our kisses were always so passionate. There was never zero passion between us. It always just felt right.

Me and Hope ended up pulling away for air and I cupped her face and looked her in the eyes. "Hope, there is nothing that you could ever do that would make me stop loving you. Don't be nervous about anything. Because I love you, okay? I love you, no matter what comes between us, I love you and always will" I say as Hope's hand traces up my leg, then my waist, then my arm then ends up tracing to where my hand is on her face.

"I love you too, always and forever"

Hope's POV-

After me and Josie had our little moment, we sat in the bean bag chairs but Josie ended up scooting hers right next to mine making it one long bean bag. She ended up cuddling against me as her head laid on my chest sideways and my arms wrapped around her waist which ended up bringing her closer to me. I kissed the top of her forehead and I started the movie. 

We pulled out the snacks and started eating them as the movie kept going along. "Hopey" Josie said softly. I rolled my eyes at her and gave her a glare. I hated whenever she gave me that nickname. "I told you not to call me that Jo!" I said but ended up responding to her. "But what is it, are you okay?" I ask kinda worried as I start to pull my arm away from her waist but she pulls it back. "First, yes I'm okay, second, I never asked you to take your arm away, and third, what are we gonna do about Landon?" Josie asked as her voice softened even more than it already was.

"Hey, we're on a date okay? We haven't been on a date in forever, and this was an opportunity for us to be together and to not worry about anything. So no more talking about anything else other than us. No Landon, No stuff about me being locked up, no Lizzie no anything okay?" I say softly so it doesn't seem like I'm being to rough, I don't want to scare her.

Josie just nodded and smiled.

We were in the middle of the movie when my phone buzzed and I looked at it to see that it was my Aunt Freya. "Hey hold on Jo, I know I said nothing about school or anything but it's my aunt, I'm just gonna check" I said as I stood up. "Yeah sure of course, family is the most important thing, I get it" Josie says with sad smile but hides it. "Hey, your family, don't worry" I say which makes her smile even more.

I go behind one of the trees in the forest behind us and answer the phone call. "Hey Aunt Freya, what's up? Is something wrong?" I ask over the phone as I hear her speak. "Hey kiddo, nothing's wrong I just wanted to check in, you haven't called me in a while so I'm just making sure, is everything okay so far?" My aunt asks just to be sure. "Yes Aunt Freya everything is great, um I'm actually on a date right now" I say with a smile as I think of Josie.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Who's the lucky guy?" Aunt Freya asks over the line and I start to slowly panic. 'Josie is not a guy what do I say!? No Hope, don't be ashamed, you love Josie, you shouldn't be ashamed just because you love a girl, Aunt Freya should understand that out of all people.' I thought to myself. "Um i-it's actually a g-girl" I say over the phone and I don't hear my Aunt Freya say anything over the phone. "Aunt Freya?" I say and she still doesn't say anything.

"Oh um s-sorry Hope but I-I gotta go" She says and before I can protest she hangs up and I go back over to Josie. "Sorry that took so long" I say as we get into our cuddle position again and resume the movie. "It's okay Hope, family's important, whatever it was I'm sure it'll all be okay" Josie says softly which seems to calm me down a lot.

'How can this girl be so special to me? So amazing so calm, so beautiful' I thought to myself. This one girl was the one for me. She's the one. Josie Saltzman is the one for me.

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been posting to much I haven't had the time to so sorry!! I thought this was a very sweet Hosie chapter that just makes me feel better. Thanks for 6k+ reads!!!!! Love you all so much!!!! Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this story and have a great day/night!